Posts by Asr

Back in stock at B&H, so not discontinued: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1037615-REG/yamaha_hph_mt220bl_hph_mt120_studio_monitor_headphones.html   Btw, which velour pads are folks getting for their MT220s?
Any chance someone lives in the city and county of Broomfield? We could potentially get a free venue if there's a Broomfield resident among us....
Sorry for any inconvenience but I'd like to be removed from the list.
2nd/last set of photos:   Tedman's ZMF Blackwood & Senn HD800 w/ self-modded MHDT Havana DAC and DIY SET 45 amp   Tedman's Andix HPA-45   bixby's HRT Music Streamer II+ w/ Lake People G109 and MrSpeakers Mad Dog   Effusion's Elekit TU-8200   Effusion's 4 cases of tubes!   my setup w/ Schiit Modi 2 Uber, Garage1217 Project Ember 2 w/ 6SN7, and Audio-Technica R70x   jexby's setup w/ Schiit Gungnir + Lyr 2 and HE-560
 Are there any dates on the weekends that you could make, or does August in general just not work for you?
Some of my general impressions. Nothing very detailed, just my take-aways: - Beyerdynamic T90: I liked these quite a bit out of Misterrogers' setup. Although I previously owned the T1, I couldn't possibly guess how similar-sounding they are. They did have a bit of a treble bite, but it wasn't unpleasant and actually made the violins in classical music really interesting to listen to. - hans0303090's self-modded Oppo PM-2 & Audio Zenith PMx2 (amped by Leckerton UHA-6S MK2):...
Because it felt like folks wanted another meet at the one we just had on 6/27, and there was a surplus of cash collected, I'm checking interest (for now, at least) to see just how many people would be up for another meet in August. Please choose a preferred date(s) from the poll so I can look into venue availability....   If there are enough people and a clear majority date that most people can make, and an available venue, I'll go ahead and make the reservation.
I went ahead and created a new thread for CO Meet #2 here where folks can vote on the date: http://www.head-fi.org/t/773039/2015-denver-co-summer-meet-2-august   First set of (smartphone) photos, click any for a larger size:   Effusion's desktop PC rig   Hardwired's setup w/ Alpha Prime and HE-560   mandrake50's setup w/ NAD HP50, Senn HD650, HE-400i, HE-560, and Garage1217 Project Polaris   Allanmarcus & Rynsin's setup w/ SRH1540, V6, SR225, LCD-3, and...
Would've posted here sooner but had some ISP issues last night that prevented me from getting online.   Thanks to all who came and made this one of the best-attended CO meets! It was great to meet so many new people and catch up again with familiar faces as well. I ended up not listening to as much gear as I would've liked, but still had a ton of fun anyway. The time sure flew by and before I knew it, the meet was over. Still not sure why so many people left so early...
Impressions thread created here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/772826/6-27-15-denver-co-meet-impressions