or Connect

Posts by Phono Groove

Seagate external hard drive firewire adapter brand new asking $20 shipping included
$50 shipping included!
Lowering the price to $65 shipping included!
Nice high quality Panasonic portable cd player made in Japan has a die cast aluminium lid and buttons, great build quality in great condition asking $75 shipping included, does not come with the wall adapter.  
Looking to buy a brand new never been used hd600 or hd650 ear pads from sennheiser, let me know if you have a pair for sale
Koss Porta Pro upgraded cushioned ear pads. Great quality ear pads not to mention very comfortable, I have an extra new set never been used asking $12 shipping included.  I accept Paypal.  Thanks!
Rotel rb-1080 power amplifier 200wpc features balanced xlr connections, will drive any loudspeaker effortlessly. The amp is in mint condition, not a mark to be found , works and sounds beautifully. Comes with power chord and original box. Shipping is extra, Paypal add 3%, Thanks for looking!
Rega Apollo silver , perfect condition bought at a local hi fi rega dealer as a store demo. The player has a 3 year warranty left ( in Canada ). Comes with box , manual and remote, asking $600, thanks!
Rotel RCD-1070 CD and HDCD player. In perfect cosmetic and working condition , works and looks pristine. Also, this player has a quality Burr Brown DAC chip. Simply a quality unit , very detailed with excellent resolution and dynamics, hard to beat a this price. Comes with power plug and original manual ( no remote , but you have access to all the remote's options on the player ).
Cambridge dacmagic for sale, silver finish. Perfect condition , great budget DAC with lots of options. Nice stereophile review found here : http://www.stereophile.com/digitalprocessors/cambridge_audio_azur_dacmagic_da_converter/ Shipping is an extra $15, thanks!