Posts by ulyses

My dac19dsp finaly arrived. Sound is good via coax even with  my onboard soundcard's digital out. But usb looks like still have problems. Bad sound quality compared to coax and strange craking noise coming while playing 96khz tracks. I hope never dsp1 can solve this problems which they'll send me these days. 
Definitely. I can sing under this post.
I din't know that. Thanks for the information.
I had this e-mail today     Dear Kemal,     The DSP1 in DAC19DSP had upgrade the software to much well cooperation with the TE7022 USB chips. Do you think you can replace the DSP1 in DAC19DSP? The replacement is easy and without solder. If you can , we will send a new DSP1 to you, and after you replace, shipping back the old DSP1. Best Regards Edwin   It looks like Audio GD changed software on dsp1. And they made dsp1 replacable withouth soldering! (I...
There is also jitter on TCP/IP too. So, modems has their own buffers and correction algorithms. We can't notice that jitter because timing is not so important on data transfer. Also online sound streams has very low quality compared to hi-fi streams. But ethernet interface can still  a proper solution (Some professional equipment using it if I remember correctly)
Sound signature and detail, stage etc changing with tube rolling on Bravo. If that tube is for only decoration, how could be change and improve tube rolling? Beside, even a 5$ slyvania adds a decent quality to this little amp. It is'nt definitely the last word on budget amp class. But, not scum either. I can recommend it.
I had answers for my all e-mails soon or later. And believe me, I asked too much thing. If I was them, I could get completely mad and throw the money over to my face. They are very kindly and care about their customers, I guess.
I ordered July 1. Yesterday, they said it'll ship next week (they hope).
I ordered a dac19 dsp. It will be interesting to see that quality dac pair with this little amp. Later I will purchase a c2 off course, but Bravo will be on duty for some time. I believe it won't be a disappointment. 
I ordered dac19 last week and they didn't give me shipment info yet. They told about making some improvement on usb chip. I hope it won't take too long. Waiting is so boring.