Posts by limey

Almost new pair of Ultrasone Edition 8's Ruthenium. Wonderful sounding headphones. These have only been used a few times and are in excellent condition and include the original box and leather bag.   Only selling as I need the funds more than the phones.   They sell for $1300 on Amazon so I am asking $850 shipped to US mainland only. I will cover Paypal charges.
SOLD  
Sale Pending  
Selling my portable rig as I need the funds - includes the following - AlgoRhythm Solo & Rx Mk2 amp Apple Ipod Touch 64Gb AlgoRhythm Solo Interconnect Cable Combo Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Solo Amp Bag All are in as new condition and hardly used. Original boxes also included for ALO DAC and amp. This lot would now cost over $1600. I am asking $1250 FIRM. to include Paypal charges and shipping to mainland US only. I do not want to split up this combo as it...
I'll take it and use Paypal - let me know your Paypal email address
I'm interested after Boodi Please let us know a price Thanks Paul
It looks like any other Tomahawk. I'll try and get a pic up in the next day or so. Paul
SOLD- Ray Samuels Tomahawk - Black Includes the original box, instructions and blue pouch. Is in excellent condition and broken in nicely. Asking $240 (firm) including shipping to US mainland and paypal charges. Selling as I no longer need an amp for portable use. Paypal only. Thanks for looking
Omahem (Mark) bought a pair of K701's from me - great buyer and a pleasure to deal with.
- especially the folks who haven't heard the Touch or seen it in action. I bought it last week and it's great for travelling. Small, light sounds good with Tomahawk and even without when on airplane. Movies look great, apart from the issue with blacks - which doesn't affect enjoyment. Battery life is OK for normal use. Who will watch more than 5 hours of movies a day!! 16Gb is OK - it'll do 100 hours of MP3 (V0) which sounds great in most travelling...