Posts by SolidSnake3

Hey everyone,   I'm selling my like new uDAC 2 here. I bought this item for a laptop based audio system that just sort of never panned out due to lack of funds and time. As a result, I'm selling off this excellent dac since it really isn't needed anymore. It was used maybe 3x times just to try it out and has been sitting on my desk ever since.   As the photo's show I have the original box and cable. Asking $100 OBO shipped anywhere in the ConUS
SOLD in a combo with the HD600's!
Thanks for the amazingly fast combo sale! This will sure make the buyer happy, great mid-fi set up for bottom dollar
Hey Everyone,   Due to my recent move to the speaker world and a larger apartment I am selling this amp along with my headphones. This amp has about 200hrs or so max on it and is in like new condition. I have all the original cords, power cord and RCA-3.5 mini cables, booklets and packaging. I still have the original box even! From the photo's you can see the condition of everything. This really is a great amp that produces a very nice clear and precise...
Hey Everyone,   I have recently made a big jump over to the speaker world following my move to a larger apartment(not in the university dorms anymore) so my headphone equipment hasn't seen much use. This combined with the need to recoup some of the funds spent on speakers has caused me to sell these guys.   As you can see by the photo's below they are in flawless shape. They were always taken care of and never left my room. I am the original owner and would...
Hey everyone,   Well like the title says I'm trying to set up my first audio system. Basically I want a record player and some speakers that do a decent job for the least possible money. I'm on a very tight budget here and just getting into the record and speaker set up.   So far I have this in mind for a Turntable: http://www.amazon.com/Technica-AT-LP60-Automatic-Driven-Turntable/dp/B002GYTPAE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335201936&sr=8-1 and for...
item is SOLD! Listing will be kept open until buyer gets the item at which point this ad will be closed. Thanks for all the interest everyone
Wow fastest sale ever, these bad boys were gone faster than I thought possible. Thanks everyone for the interest, these sold in a matter of minutes. Leaving the listing up temporarily until they reach their destination and all is confirmed to be well.
Hey everyone,   Well it really bothers me that it has come to this but financially I need to sell these guys off. Things have gotten tight so my audio gear must take a hit.   Alright enough sad stuff, I'm selling a like new pair of HiFiMan RE262 IEM's. These guys have a few month's of very light use on them. They were used almost entirely at home while at my desk. As the pictures show they are in spotless shape. I am selling them with the original box AND all the...
Hey everyone,   I'm selling my iPod Classic 160gb with case here due to some recent financial difficulties. Things are getting a bit tight so sadly some of my audio gear must go.   Anyhow, this 160gb Ipod Classic is in like new condition since it was kept in a case at all times. You would be hard pressed to find a better used condition ipod. There are a few, hard to see small scratches on the back from the case material but other than that it is in flawless...