or Connect

Posts by Graz

http://www.osimcanada.ca/qs/category/24/1794/0/0 Peace, Graz
We need to sticky a thread with all the "farewells" and "i'm finally finished buying headphone gear" thread starters (i'd be in there too ). Peace, Graz
I can only imagine the intestinal distress that follows a binge of this magnitude. I have to wonder if its worth it. And how does one train for such gluttony? Peace, Graz
YGPM
I'm interested in the new one, still in the box. YGPM. Peace, Graz
I can't help but wonder if it's all staged for entertainment purposes... If it IS, then this guy's really a good sport for going along with it all... If it ISN'T... Peace, Graz
wow, I clicked on this thread & started reading through from page 1 & I was like, "who are these guys??" Anyway... beyer dt770: flatulent Peace, Graz
Quote: Originally Posted by DJ Mauler but no ive havent heard of anything that allows you to stream there content legally or Ilegally www.mlb.com streams every game for a fee. You can pay one flat fee up front and get every game for every team for the entire season. I can watch any game either live or delayed. I wish they had something comparable for NFL & NBA...sports are the thing I miss the most living overseas. Peace, Graz
I wrote a post almost exactly like yours about a year ago. Here's a brief list of things I've bought since then: - The Raptor - Alessandro MS2i & mailed it off for the full headphile treatment (and then sold them ) - Overture/Coda combo - Power supply for my Gilmore Lite - iriver ihp-140 (because the 120 just wasn't good enough, now was it?) - iPod Nano - Senn cx300 - ...and today just ordered a pair of akg k81dj's ($69 w/ free shipping on ebay...hell...
Never heard the woo3, but I can say that I'm loving The Raptor in my rig & especially with hd650. But does it sound $700 better than the woo3? I guess that's the $700 question. Imo, the Raptor is a more attractive piece of hardware, and there's the Ray Samuels service & support factor...but the sound is ultimately where it's at. Any chance you could buy both, compare & then return one of them? And then write us a nice comparo review? Peace, Graz