Posts by Graz

Not really computer related, but... I live in downtown Shanghai.  The view out the balcony window (to the left of my desk) at night looks like this:  
So far, so good (knock on wood)...haven't had a single problem with any of them, and it's been over a year since I bought them...    I must say though that having four 28" monitors 2 feet from your face can be a bit overwhelming at first...I really had to crank the brightness down quite a bit.  But once acclimated, anything else feels quite small...one definitely gets spoiled.
These are almost exactly what you see in the pics: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824254043   $299.99 each...
I bought the 28" monitors last year when I was living in Taipei...I found a place that was selling them at like $300-350 USD each.  Individual monitor res is 1920 x 1200...so I use 3840 x 2400 wallpapers to span across all 4.   Computer specs: Intel 2.83GHz Quad core (Q9550) 8 GB RAM 2x ATI Radeon HD5700 Graphics cards (each with 1GB of GDDR5 VRAM) 3TB of total HDD space (2x 1TB + 2x 500GB) emu 1212m sound card Windows Experience Index scores are all around...
Thank you!
Goes without saying that it's a spot-on perfect size match for a new nano...I've already mentally built my next portable rig just looking at this...
New Rig completed... >> 2nd Gen 32gb Touch clad in black & white Rebel Touch case (Welcome to SwitchEasy) >> Custom low profile LOD (courtesy of qusp) >> SR-71 (the venerable one, approaching 5 yrs old & still kickin' ass...modified to Gain=2 to better accommodate the IEMs...snuck a cool blue LED in there while I was at it...) >> UE-11 Pros Images:
Purchased a custom LOD from Jeremy. Communication was excellent, and the merchandise was exactly what I'd specified. Lead time & delivery date was reasonable. I would not hesitate to do business with Jeremy again. Peace ~ Graz
rig under construction...just waiting for a new lod from qusp. should be decent once all the pieces are in place. the pieces: 32gb touch > lod > sr71 > ue11-pro gotta say, attaching a touch to an amp (especially one with a significant front faceplate lip like the sr71) isn't exactly trivial. had ideas kickin' for a few days & tried a few things...finally ended up with what's shown below. i think it's gonna work out...tight & secure with nothing strapped over the top...