Posts by sampaul.p

I bought CC51black IEM in India and after 4 months the problem start in left side IEM and it become volume imbalance. Called the seller and asked for replacement, the seller doesn't have black colour version and he is ready to give me the white color which I am not interested.   Regarding this I have sent a mail to MEE customer service and asked for help.   Unfortunately they also doesn't have black version stock, then I have asked for A151 model. Mike from MEE...
Thanks for your information, I will contact the sellar now
My 4 months MEE CC51 having driver flex issue in left driver, whenever I hear kick drum sound it produces the noise and also it has volume imbalance. Can anybody help me to solve this issue or how can I contact MEE and send them back for replacement, it is possible to get MEE A151 instead of CC51.   Basically I didn't like V-shape sound signature and wrongly purchased this product.   I purchased this product from lynx-india online shopping. Currently this...
How this(M4) are compared to MEE CC51. I think these two are having similar sound signature V shape. Is it better than CC51?
Thanks for the suggestion.
Which one is more suitable for Rock/Metal genre CX21,CW31, CC51 and A151. It should reproduce the distortion guitar sound without harsh/recessed.
Thanks for the clarification, which one is better(value for price) Sony EX510 or GR07? ex510 and M3 will require amp?
How about vsonic GR07, will it require amp to shine just like RE262?  
That means, Warm+Sweet sound signature IEM can be good for rock/metal genre. Please correct me, if I am wrong.
The above mentioned IEMs have the same sound signature as in the fuse+ stock earphone?