Posts by KR...

Quote: Originally posted by usc goose that's what they call more affordable? damn... well, it's all relative. I think the prices are pretty damn good for such high end items
Awesome! Great job with them! I am using oily right now
Manufacturer’s suggested prices: G07 24-bit CD Player $2875 G08 24-bit Upsampling CD Player $3995 G68 Surround Controller $6995 or $8995 (depending on configuration) G01 Stereo Control Unit $2595 G02 Balanced Stereo Control Unit $2995 G51 Stereo Receiver $3595 G56 Stereo Power Amplifier $2695 G57 Stereo Power Amplifier $3595 G55 5-Channel Power Amplifier $4895 G91DH DVD Audio Player Controller Tuner $6995 G98 DVD Audio Transport $5995 or $6495 (depending...
But, it feels weird when everyone is 10 years or more younger than you are. I wouldn't want to go to a concert and be surround by a bunch of skinny little baby face punks.
Some news and downloads : Gorgoroth Black Metal Documentary Gorgoroth are going to participate in a documentary concerning Norwegian Black Metal. The recordings start at the “under the hole in the sky”-fest, which takes place on the 8/30/03. The documentary is supposed to be an international film. It will mainly focus on three bands: Darkthrone, Satyricon and Gorgoroth. Stratovarius New Song Online MP3 : http://www.stratovarius.com/i_walk.mp3 Artwork :...
Quote: Originally Posted by eyeteeth I'm in the members should police themselves camp. Or at least try. I thought the recent blame the moderator or what's wrong with headfi threads were dopey as it's the members themselves who row the boat in which ever direction the forum goes. And that is partly behind this thread. Raising a question, and it is a question, with the intent of raising awareness. The hope being that maybe some members would hesitate before...
Quote: Originally Posted by Duncan Sure I can, as can you, as can everyone else. Is it really MY, or the other mods responsibility to ensure that you do NOT reply to those threads? You see, I don't live here 24/7, I have a job, and I have a home-life, As - I would imagine is the same for every other mod around here. Before I start please note that my comment wasn't meant as a jab at the mods to begin with, I think you took it the wrong way....
Quote: Originally Posted by Edwood Another thread popped up here. I guess someone is trying to get banned yet again.
Quote: Originally Posted by Duncan ...Sure, thats one of the roles that we're here to serve, to tidy up posts... but, I think to do a word count / validity check on each post might be pushing things a bit too far Oh come on now, you can tell the difference between normal short posts and spam, case in point : http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=108475 I don't think anyone will cry foul that, that turd of a thread was closed. or...
New custom title and everything, very nice. At least it took you 4 years or so to get 5,000, instead of 4 months like some people