or Connect

Posts by Bojamijams

price drop
Selling my JDS Labs ODAC+O2 combo.  Not Rev B.  Standard gain setup. Also including the the 16VAC TRIAD wall wart to power it.  IMO this is the best power supply for use with this combo and has treated me very well.   I need a new orthopedic chair to fix my posture so this needs to go to fund that.  In perfect condition, nothing wrong with it,  Price includes shipping in Canada.  If you are from US, contact me and you can make up the difference. 
I have room for a 2.0/2.1 system so I'd like to go that route instead of a sound bar, but I'm having trouble finding a good set that has optical in (TOSLINK) AND IR control (so that I can use my TV's universal remote to control volume)   Looking to keep it around 200USD   Any suggestions?  I looked at Edifier Luna Eclipse HD but it's a bit outside my range 
When the hell are they going to figure out how to design a soundcard with 4ohms or less output impedance?  This 10ohm output impedance is bull.  
Sorry to hear that RXRacer.. I was very excited to try this mod out but your stories remind me that I'm not good enough to play with this stuff yet.  
 Thanks for the indepth reply! Would the motherboard Soundcore3D be the equivalent to the first gen or the second gen in terms of drivers? 
 Any driver issues with Creative's Soundcore3D?  Last I used creative products was back in the days when MIcrosoft decided to drop sound acceleration from directx because creative's drivers were responsible for most blue screens. 
They're using an ESS 9023P with an RC4580 Amp.  I'm wondering if anyone has the output impedance measurements and any curves on this setup? 
 I only have the HiFiMeDIY Sabre Tiny but it doesn't work with Poweramp... probably does with UARP but I'm not ready to give up the functionality
Has anyone found a DAC that works with the Nexus 5?