Posts by Sorensiim

The volume bug is dead and gone (and our eardrums are thankful). SQ gain depends on your source material and headphones. If you use it with mp3 files and the earbuds that came with your One, the gain will be minimal. Use it with FLAC/ALAC and decent headphones and you'll notice the difference.
Who's up for an INSANE deal on Hirose connectors? Sadly, the shipping cost is keeping me from snagging this lot:   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-Of-20-HRS-Hirose-Male-Connector-HR10A-7R-6P-73-/161054826824?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item257f9da148   Only condition for sharing this: Buyer must be willing to sell the connectors at a reasonable price. I know that Spurxii and a couple of other users are having a lot of problems digging up connectors.   EDIT: burdie just...
Didn't one step on the EQ equal 0.5dB? So you still only have 6dB to work with, but in ½-dB increments?
 Purple and Gold! LOVE IT! 
Did you try the balanced or single-ended output of the PB2? With my CIEMs there is a HUGE difference between the two. (With good recordings)
If it did, nobody on this site would have a post count over 25.And I love it. The pursuit of aural Nirvana, the thrill of the hunt! The first 90% of musical perfection us easy, we're all here in our quest for the last 10%. The smart ones get out early, they take their 90% and leave happily. But we're different from them - we get the 90% and then we wonder what 91% sounds like. Once we get to 91% we revel in it, we enjoy it, we share our thoughts and feelings about those...
I like Mini-xlr but never cared for the full size version. I have a growing respect for the Hirose though and I just found out that there's an expensive all-metal version of the plug. Might have to try one of those...
I guess you missed the explanation    There was an issue with the main site that needed to be dealt with, so they quickly set up a new, temporary site at Http://ibasso.info - The old one will be back online ASAP 
Bad news, everyone!    My plan about replacing the Hirose headphone connector on the PB2 with a 4-pin mini-xlr is hereby cancelled. The mini-xlr parts came in the mail today and the mini-xlr panel mount connector is almost twice the size of its Hirose counterpart. Yes, I could make it fit and I could make it work, but there's no way in hell I could make it look good enough for my OCD to tolerate it. So for now it's Hirose for me. Unless I find a crazy small mini-xlr...