or Connect

Posts by Sorensiim

Yeah, sorting by Album Artist is actually the thing I miss the most!
The guy who owns the company I work for has one of those. A thing of beauty and elegance that just happens to be able to whisk you along the road at 300 km/h. 
I've got 3 kids and my wife has gone back to school. I'm considering the new A&K models as much as I'm considering the new Bentley models. Sure, I'd love to have one, but the chances are minimal for the forseeable future 
@Ultrainferno is correct! I happen to live 30 minutes from Linum HQ and even got to vist them, so I had one of the very first hand-built Supers. Hands down the best IEM cable ever. No claims of frozen unobtanium alloys giving you blacker blacks and higher highs, just superb engineering resulting in the perfect combination of ergonomics and durability. 
Thanks, I've missed this madhouse! Been crazy busy with silly offline stuff like work, 3 kids and all the trouble that comes with those things. It's really been cutting into my Head-fi time!  Don't worry, I've still been using the K10 and Savant on a daily basis to make the office hours bearable. Even scripting can be fun when the music is flowing 
Today, my block list welcomed a new member. It's an exclusive club, so you REALLY have to be special to join, but this guy made it in. Congratulations to him, I hope he enjoys his membership!
I'm checking out the AK240 because I happened to get a chance to (maybe) buy it at a great price, not because I'm shopping for a new DAP per se ☺️
I'd really like to be able to not only move, but re-move the buttons on the home screen. Especially since the "Store" isn't really working for anyone anywhere, It would be nice if we could get rid of it. Personally, I'd probably kill "Playlist" and "Genre" as well. 
Ibasso players are great when it comes to sound-quality-per-dollar and they'll always be my go-to recommendation when people ask what to buy instead of an iPod. But as an overall package, as the least compromising player out there, I'd have to point to AK.  ...sure would be curious to compare the DX200 though!