Posts by Sorensiim

Oh yes. Quite a lot, actually. The K10 & Katana supplement eachother perfectly! Both have tons of detail and a very musical sound, but their presentations are different enough to justify both. Btw, if any of you are into (progressive) metal, I'm pretty sure the Katana was designed for it. The combination of speed, punch and incredible resolution is a perfect match for that genre! But then if I switch to something electronic that benefits from a less "in you face" but still...
Well, being busy at work isn't too bad when I've got these keeping me company:
Hey - chopped liver ain't bad!  I'm hella busy at my new job, so having two loonies with a triple-flagship fleet on this thread is a cool thing. Should we work out a schedule or something?
As soon as I have my Encores, I'll be doing a comparison between the Noble Flagships: K10, Katana & K10 Encore 
Taking an evening off from iems in favour of the only thing better. . . LIVE MUSIC!    Catching Opeth live at what could very well be one of the very best venues in Northern Europe when it comes to acoustics: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koncerthuset
Good thing those players are so cheap that a paper washer is a perfectly acceptable solution.  My AK120II turned out to have issues with the 2.5mm port after I sold it, but my AK240 was perfect - with most 2.5mm plugs anyway. I found the balanced outputs to provide the best pairing with the K10, but the singled ended output of both the Hugo and Mojo beats them. As it's been stated above, it's all about implementation. A good single-ended design can beat a so-so balanced...
It's funny, because the Noble Katana is faster and more accurate 😆
I disagree. The Katana is F A N T A S T I C for listening to music.
It might be because the HD6XX is a collaboration between Massdrop and Sennheiser...
Agreed. The Fidelio X2 is my current open can for listening at home (I'm more of a CIEM guy), but the HD6XX will be a nice sidekick/supplement/sidegrade.