Posts by Sorensiim

Joking aside, as far as my diagram reading skills go, I say the Ibasso design looks better. This is like reading two different recipes for cooking chicken - You might be able to get a general idea about what the dish will be like but without actually tasting it, you know nothing. I still think there could be a way to do a balanced lineout from the Ibasso. Might need some trickery along the way like with DIYmods,but it could be possible. EDIT: As Goodvibes just pointed out...
 Did it ever occur to you that our lives might be too short for us to keep answering the same 3 questions 15 times a day? At least use the search function. Addiction is only a problem if you run out.
Looking great, once again!  ...but ice blue with silver needs to happen!   I am so, so, sorry for butchering art with my shoddy photobobbing skills. If I had the money (or just wanted to end my marriage) I'd just order a set of 8.C in blue and silver, but this seemed like a faster and slightly cheaper way of trying out the design.
Yeah, I'll be selling my DX50 outside of Head-Fi - the FS forum is flooded with them right now!
Great review!  I hope you get your M8 soon. The K10 scales like nothing else I've ever heard, making a massive jump when going balanced. I just upgraded my PB2 with a HiFlight topkit and they took yet another climb up the ladder. The DX90 is on order to replace my DX50 and I expect the K10 to grow once again. It really boggles the mind how the K10 can sound good out of a phone and then just keep getting better as you upgrade the audio chain. You're in for a real treat when...
   OINK OINK!  Beta Pigs Unite! 
Perhaps through some sort of unholy dark ritual you can find a way to fuse the LCD2 v.2 and the HD800 but adding the bass punch and control from the Ultrasone Signature Pro into the mix, without interfering with the rest of the spectrum AND make them sound perfectly coherent, then you might come close.  I think DarinF might be your best bet for a qualified opinion on this.
The DX50 and the DX100 both support folder play. The DX90 is based on the DX50 (hard- and software) so I would be immensely suprised if it didn't support folder play  
Why wouldn't it?
Spend your money where you spend your time. I listen almost exclusively at the office so my money is sunk into ciems and a transportable rig instead of a set of open flahship full-size cans that would just be collecting dust at home.