or Connect

Posts by Sorensiim

I actually made a burn-in album back when I bought the Ultrasone Pro 900. It's got white, pink and brown noise, tone sweeps and bass notes. If you want something to systematically burn in your gear, you can grab it here: Http://www.sorensiim.dk/stuff/Burn-In_FLAC.zip
@M-13, have you tried the AK240?
Chord is working on a SD module for the Mojo, effectively turning it into a DAP... Kinda curious to see how that one turns out. 
Thanks! And yep, the X2 is really something, isn't it? Sure, the planars are tighter and other dynamics might have better treble, but as a whole, especially at that price and being so comfortable, I'm wildly impressed.
I want a Prestige K10 carved from lava as Moulton Rock most be pretty much the perfect material.
99% of my music listening is via my CIEMs. The X2 was bought for when I want to listen to a few tracks and still be able to hear the kids and for those "hey you gotta listen to this" moments. The Nighthawk looks good, but are priced waaaay beyond what I want to spend on a headphone for casual listening ;-)
As a long time Windows sysadmin who's heard "Mac - it just works" one time too many, I must admit I'm chuckling a bit to myself here... But maybe, just maybe, all this AFT & Friends talk should have its own thread?
Take a look at the Stoner DACs or maybe the HIFIMe Sabre DAC: http://hifimediy.com/Sabre-9018-DAC
Linum cables for that completely ridiculous level of comfort.