Posts by Sorensiim

That's why I opted for universal Katanas over custom...
As a non-american I have to break this to you: "Made in the USA" is only seen as a positive thing in the US. I'm European (Danish, to be exact) and we're way more exited about things made in Germany or Japan. Noble is an international company and the products are sold worldwide. While they could legally throw MADE IN THE USA stickers on all the Universal boxes, I absolutely understand why they chose not to. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to bash US manufacturing (I...
I'm a huge fan of the SuperBax and have often regretted selling mine with my AK instead of just re-terminating it from 2.5mm TRRS to 3.5mm TRS 
Searching this thread would be a good start, there has been a ton of posts about that very subject 
Did I ever mention the TRON:Legacy soundtrack?
Well they had to find a way to outrun Ray Samuels' Lamborghini Aventador...
I don't listen to his albums cover-to-cover anymore (busted my knee, no more riding my bike like a maniac) but some of his tracks still hold a special place in my heart. Like "Right This Second" which ironically has an intro/buildup that's over 2 minutes long, so you just sit there in anticipation, waiting for the bass to drop - And then the track explodes 😆
I bum rushed all of you guys and sent my impressions in just before the official Encore announcement. I had just gotten the Katanas and was talking with Dr Moulton about them, how much they impressed me and how a Katana/K10 hybrid could very easily be audio Nirvana for me... He then let slip that there was something brewing in the Noble Skunkworks and that right now would be a good time to send in some impressions...
What Wata said. The Encore is a K10-flavoured Katana, basically. You get the raw technical performance of the Katana with that sweet K10 touch of warmth. And some SERIOUS bass when called for!I agree that the Encore is a noticeable improvement of the technical abilities of the K10, but so far I find the bass to be at least on the K10 level. With Deadmau5 and Röyksopp, the Encore lets me feel the bass in my throat. Having an iem deliver a physical sensation of bass is quite...
THEY'RE HERE! [[SPOILER]]  First impressions of the sound: Exactly what I hoped for. That Katana-style clarity with some seriously beefed up bass muscle. Very, very positive first impression for sure.