or Connect

Posts by Sorensiim

I want a Prestige K10 carved from lava as Moulton Rock most be pretty much the perfect material.
99% of my music listening is via my CIEMs. The X2 was bought for when I want to listen to a few tracks and still be able to hear the kids and for those "hey you gotta listen to this" moments. The Nighthawk looks good, but are priced waaaay beyond what I want to spend on a headphone for casual listening ;-)
As a long time Windows sysadmin who's heard "Mac - it just works" one time too many, I must admit I'm chuckling a bit to myself here... But maybe, just maybe, all this AFT & Friends talk should have its own thread?
Take a look at the Stoner DACs or maybe the HIFIMe Sabre DAC: http://hifimediy.com/Sabre-9018-DAC
Linum cables for that completely ridiculous level of comfort.
I only use my CIEMs with the AK on the bus, full size cans are too cumbersome when I'm out and about.
Are you FINALLY going to build that candy apple red semi-translucent K10 with gold nuggets and genuine jade faceplate that I suggested? 
Not that great for use on the bus, but perfectly portable for use around the house:  
Can I do one too?  The Slow Show - Dresden.      Simply divine on the X2. (Notice the song playing in that picture I posted earlier today )