Posts by Sorensiim

You left out the picture that explains just that:Dual inputs. Two cables at once.
Give it a few days, If you're still not 100% satisfied with the look, send 'em back. But they just might grow on you... My original K10 was a Wizard Design and when I heard that they'd have amber shells, clear canals and lots of gold I couldn't imagine them looking anything but completely horrible. Much to my surprise, they actually looked amazing and I've come to love the design. How far off the mark are they?
I sold my SuperBax when I went from 2.5mm TRRS (AK240) to 3.5mm TRS (Chord Mojo) and I miss it so much that I've been in touch with Linum just this morning about getting a 3.5mm TRS SuperBax. It's the perfect balance of sound sig and ergonomics, there's really only one downside:  Oh and there IS a way to do a blind A/B test with IEM cables... You just have to visit Linum and try these:(sorry for posting non-Noble iems in this thread) with this:Et voila: Using dual-input...
First impression was pretty damn good. Coming from the OG K10 (custom) and the Katana (Universal), the Encore was just what the doctor ordered. It's got the warm-ish musicality and bass slam of the K10, but with a big helping of clarity and soundstage from the Katana as well. When I really want to kick back, especially with less-than-stellar recordings, I still reach for the K10 sometimes. When I want as much clarity and soundstage as possible for classical and acoustic...
My desk is right on the other side of that wall. I think Noble rolls the same way...
Still enjoying the everliving heck out of my custom Encores! Yes, the Katana has them ever so slightly beat on ultimate clarity and soundstage, but the Encores just sound so... so right to me! The music just flows and you find yourself getting lost in it and just bobbing your head with a big dumb grin on your face.
Sale pending.
My friend bought these, but ended up preferring his OG HD800. So these are now up for grabs, they still have that "new headphone" smell. Currently terminated to 4-pin XLR but can be re-terminated as per buyer's wishes. All original accessories & packaging included. Will ship them anywhere, but buyer pays shipping.    Edit: To answer a few questions: 1) They are located in Denmark, so shipping from within the EU. YAY no import taxes/fees if you are in the EU as...
I guess the price is in line with the rest of the Chord lineup, but that is A LOT of money for what it does. You could buy a decent laptop for the same amount and it would do the same things as the Poly. Plus, you know, you'd have a laptop.
Yeah, I might had been interested at half that price, but for now I think I'll stick to my Mojo+laptop&foobar setup! 😨