or Connect

Posts by ArmAndHammer

Messing around the yard the other day between rain showers....          
Covers....      
That sucks. It does seem that comfort-wise they are a love'em or hate'em affair. Luckily I'm in the love'em camp. At least my suggestion was a good one...haha...other than the comfort aspect. 
I love watching her as much as I do listening to her....      
AH-D2000. I love these things for closed back block out the kids general listening and so comfy. Anyways...a while back I dropped them. Not far...maybe a foot. One of the cups popped off. Seems that the tiny little screws stripped out and now it won't stay attached. I was thinking about just using some shoe goo or something to adhere them back together...but though that might be a PITA if I even need to take them apart in the future. And there's always that possibility of...
Take this for what it's worth...huge Grado fanboy here...I bought and returned the HE-400 (not the 400i). I also bought and kept the Phillips Fidelio X2 that I was A/B'ing with the 400. This also caused me to sell my beloved goldies (SR-325i) and my RS1i have been in their box and not used in over a year. Not saying the Phillips Fidelio X2 are "high end". In fact they are very mid-fi. But they have a sound that belies their actual standing in the head-fi hierarchy.
Looking for a b-day gift for my wife. She likes to do stuff around the house listening to music. She just uses ****ty earphones like you buy at the dollar store or whatever. She can appreciate good sounding headphones since I let her use mine...so I figured she'd like something that has a decent sound and wireless for ease of use so she doesn't have to lug her phone (music source) around whiles she's doing her stuff.   Is there any bluetooth options in the $50 range that...
50 miles isn't anything to scoff at. I'd bet there's a LOT of cyclist that would have a lot of problem riding that distance or not be able to at all. Good job and nice bike!
Yes...11-28 but it will be replaced right off the bat with either an 11-36 or 11-40. The front is a 40T. I don't have a fast average speed...15ish mph so I don't think top end will be much issue except maybe on fast descents. My only concern is low-end but the 40/36 will get me very close to the 34/32 I'm using on my road bike and 40/40 will be slightly lower so I'll be in a little better shape on some of the steep stuff. I do plan to use this on the road as well and if it...
Here's my latest bike purchase...ordered...hoping it's here this week. Cannonedale SuperX CX1. Can't wait to get out and grind some gravel!         My single speed goodness....     And when I need gears...but it's now a 1x10 with SRAM X.9 rear and Hope brakes...       And this is for tearing up pavement at a snail's pace...yeah...I'm a fat slow guy on the bike...