or Connect

Posts by ArmAndHammer

WTB i23 rims laced to Hope Pro 4 hubs SRAM Rival 1 crank with Absolute Black Oval ring One On Midge bar...if that doesn't work then I want to try a Salsa Cowchipper TRP Hylex brakes KMC X8 chain Seatpost and saddle are Ritchey. Carbon post WTB Nano 40 tires for now...but probably swap out for something that rolls a little better on pavement since this bike will see a good portion of it. Time ATAC pedals
Added this frame to the collection yesterday. Hope to have it build in the next week or so. A little SSCX action....    
 Didn't realize those existed...lol And yeah...I hear nothing but good about the Di2 setups. And since I'm getting into gravel grinding I think it will end up being more important once I start really doing more events, especially ones that tend to have really nasty conditions. The Di2 stuff (and e-Tap I assume) are really nearly unaffected by dirt and mud unlike their cable actuated cousins that will stop working completely in some conditions. Someday I'll invest in...
On the SuperX I was rolling with a 40T front and 12-40 on the rear. The Jamis I'm riding now is a 50/34 and 11-36. I'm fat and we have lots of climbing here in WV so I need all the help I can get. I'm hoping to eventually add either Di2 or e-Tap shifting to my bike eventually. I'll probably do it the cheap way and add blip shifters since I already have hydro discs...I don't think I want to deal with the cost of having to buy all new brifters and brakes. I'd prefer mixing...

It was great. Took a few rides to get used to not having that front derailleur even though I run 1x on my mountain bike. There were some times that I was missing some gears...it was too high or too low, but I got used to it quickly and after that it was g2g. The bike is fast too...it wants to run.
Got this Cannondale SuperX CX1, then sold it....           and finally added this to the stable. Jamis Renegade Elite. Been enjoying it quite a bit. It's a keeper. For a while at least.  
Messing around the yard the other day between rain showers....          
Covers....      
That sucks. It does seem that comfort-wise they are a love'em or hate'em affair. Luckily I'm in the love'em camp. At least my suggestion was a good one...haha...other than the comfort aspect.