Posts by Baird GoW

http://www.whiplashaudio.com/cables/ipod-cables/elite-reference-line-out-dock-lod.html $350 new now $100
if they do they will be buying me a new one. And to be honest im more worried about an earthquake because i live in California and there have been a lot recently.
Its a Powerplant P5 and it made as much as an improvement in sq as upgrading from my audiogd nfb10ES to my reference 10.32. I recommend it to anyone.
Moved some things around, new speakerwire, added a videogame "center", and I went a bit crazy with acoustic panels.      
Moved some things around, new speakerwire, added a videogame "center", and I went a bit crazy with acoustic panels.    
for sale is my 9 foot audio gd power cable. PRICE DROP $90 shipped. pay as gift or pay the fees, you can check my feed back lots of recent activity.
My station is finally complete! It's come a long way... When I move to my new place, I will be ordering Magnepan MMG speakers! Tell me what you think! My system is: PS Audio Power Plant P5 Power Regenerator (connected to the wall via Audio GD powercable) powers my computer (Monoprice Power Cable), Reference 10.32 (Pangea AC-9 powercable), Emotiva XPA-2 (Monoprice Power Cable), and my Subwoofer (Monoprice Power Cable). Foobar FLAC ASIO > Belkin F5U219 rev.9 pci USB...
My station is finally complete! It's come a long way... When I move to my new place, I will be ordering Magnepan MMG speakers! Tell me what you think! My system is: PS Audio Power Plant P5 Power Regenerator (connected to the wall via Audio GD powercable) powers my computer (Monoprice Power Cable), Reference 10.32 (Pangea AC-9 powercable), Emotiva XPA-2 (Monoprice Power Cable), and my Subwoofer (Monoprice Power Cable). Foobar FLAC ASIO > Belkin F5U219 rev.9 pci USB...
Selling my Audio-GD power supply filter outlet.
For sale is my perfect condition Audio-GD NFB-10 ES non usb withTCXO80M clock upgrade and internally wired with upgraded DHC Nucleotide OCC Wire. Original price of my NFB-10ES non usb was $1000 PRICE DROP $500.