or Connect

Posts by Baird GoW

$80 shipped anywhere. This card was recapped for the utmost usb sound quality.
I won't lose data. I have 2 ssd one I connect once a month to clone my OS. And all of my other storage is on my raid6 8×1.5TB hdd storage server which is in a different room and on a ups. Noise from battery backup and the horrible amount of electrical noise from all 8 Hdd is the whole reason I did it in the first place. Made a huge difference.
They add loads of thd. Get an oscilloscope and look for your self.that's the whole reason people get power regenerators. I even had one but my thd in my house was remarkably low already so I sold it.
You guys should get ridbof your UPS though that **** kills audio sound quality.
I tried I have around 13 usb devices most of which have powersuplies. Its impossible
INCREASE YOUR SOUND QUALITY. NO MOVING PARTS = LESS ELECTRICAL NOISE 9 YEARS OF WARRANTY LEFT Paypal and Bitcoin accepted.
INCREASE YOUR SOUND QUALITY. NO MOVING PARTS = LESS ELECTRICAL NOISE 9 YEARS OF WARRANTY LEFT Paypal and Bitcoin accepted.
Moved some things around. And like usual... starving student don't be too harsh.   PC: Lian Li PC-Z70, ASRock Z77 Extreme 3, Intel Core i5-3570, Asus R9 290, Samsung 512GB 850 Pro, Corsair H60 CPU Water Cooler, 4 Corsair AF120 Quiet Edition Fans, Tenkeyless Tactile Touch "Otaku" Keyboard, Corsair Vengeance M65 Performance FPS Gaming Mouse, Seagate 8TB External Hard Drive.   Storage Server: Fractal Design Node 804 Case, Basic ITX board w/ integrated processor > Dell...
Moved some things around. And like usual... starving student don't be too harsh.
Selling Schiit wyrd. paypal accepted