Posts by Judge Buff

Not fake... I'm pretty sure it's a quality issue. It works very well in our cameras, though. Good thing you didn't need to guess, huh? 
An earlier and a later production run with different components, perhaps? Mine is a 108dB. Both are exceptional sens levels and any difference is probably only discernible by equipment. CAN you hear a difference?
I had problems udating with a generic 128gb card, with and without music on it. Even after using a high quality, class 10, 32gb Samsung card to update, I had problems with the X1 and the generic sd card. It's now been retired and I'm using the 32gb class 10 Samsung card. No problems. Not one. If your card is a no-brand one, good luck...
Welcome to Head-Fi... Sorry about your wallet! To answer your pouch question, I have a drawer full of pouches/cases/etc. I have my KC06a wrapped loosely around my DAP, in my front pants pocket. The optimal word here is "loosely." If I could get my FiiO X1 in the pouch, also, I might use it.
I bought my KC06As primarily due to this review... I'm not disappointed at all! Good stuff, Zelda!
Been in my ears all day... needs burn-in though. I may have to do a comparison with my Pistons, that will be here tomorrow, after I cook them both. Budget-Fi can't be beat!
I had been using the usb connection with my iPhone 5S for months, before I began using just the bluetooth connection.This was just a test, and it did serve to charge my X1...
Got a FiiO crystal ball, Relic? Do you even have an X1?Um - You DID read my first sentence, right? Do you have an X1?
I have used the X1 in my 2012 KIA Optima EX for the past two days via the usb connection. As such, the DAP doesn't play the songs. It just acts as the file server for loading the car's MP3 player, which doesn't even recognize the FLAC folder on the microSD. I did have glitches yesterday when I disconnected the player while the car was running. My car's "head" unit didn't appreciate the rude disconnect and I had to restart my car a couple of times to get the status icons to...
For the last 24 hours, this awesome little player has driven every IEM I own beautifully, without an external amp. It's also been paired with every portable amp I own to drive my full-size cans. So far, my favorite combo is to pair it with my Mini^3 and HD-681 using LO. Clean, crisp, incredible soundstage... Yeah, my ie80s love it without amping and the EQ can remedy any perceived mid-bass bloat. Once again, what an incredible soundstage! No glitches. No freezes and I've...