Posts by oogabooga

Thinking of selling my Pico Slim (with box, charger, case, everything). Being one of the first 250 models (serial number 002x), it comes with a lifetime warranty on the battery and unit. I bought it in March 2010, brand new from Headamp. Since then, it's spent about half its time on my desk and about half its time in its box - I rarely used it "on the go".    There are some very light scuffs on the unit, but no major scratches. It's a gloss finish so rather impossible to...
Price dropped to $1350. 
Hi all,  Been a while since I've been around here - moved and started a new job, so less time for music than usual.  Plugged the Concero and Stax in a few days ago and have been enjoying them since! Still a huge fan of the IIR filter, too. Sam 
Do you mean 323S? Or 252? If the latter I would add my voice to those suggesting AGAINST it. The 252 tiny amp capable of powering the more easily driven Lambda headphones. The SRM-323S is the minimum I use to drive my 007s. I have also tried the SRM-727 amp, and I find it to be a bit better in the bass, and capable of handling XLR if you have a balanced DAC. I have not tried any of the more expensive amps so I cannot comment directly.
Price dropped to $1400.  
Still looking for a new home for this amp.
This is still for sale - am willing to entertain reasonable offers.
Price dropped to $1450. 
Price dropped to $1500. 
I've had less response than I expected... but this is still for sale.