Posts by Anacondastan

Why do so many sellers here pass PayPal fees onto the buyers?  PayPal is the cost of doing business in the market place for the seller's of goods not buyers, In retail establishments it’s illegal (or at the very least free market suicide) to charge one price for cash transactions and a higher price for credit card transaction so why do so many people comply with this double standard here? At least be creative with some basic math and build or...
      SOLD
    SOLD
      A great cable for any HT, computer, DAP @ home rig, or wherever else you need  better than generic stereo cables. I have used these for years and had these left over they have never been used.    $39 shipped to your door I pay P/P fees. 
          I am looking for a RCA(m) to TSR 1/4 or XLR (m) to RCA (m). I need these in at least 6 ft. Trying to hook up my ASUS Xonar Essence ST to my M-Audio BX5a Deluxe
    Moving on to a Xeon W3550 this is a great chip willing to entertain partial trade for some decent IEM's or cans
         I have this clocked at 3.6MHz (24/7) only 1.1v with turbo-boost and hyper threading enabled. Easy breezy overclock on this chip!
         Like new condition with original box and cables. Great sound with a very small footprint. SOLD!
      Excellent to mint condition only. PayPal only. No resonable offer will be declined please include shipping in price. I live in Virginia.
       Excellent condition never over-clocked (like new)  asking $165 shipped.      Intel Core i7 920 Cores 4 Threads 8 Name Intel Core i7 920 Code Name Bloomfield Package Socket 1366 LGA Technology 45nm Specification Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz Family 6 Extended Family 6 Model A Extended Model 1A Stepping 4 Revision C0/C1 Instructions MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, Intel 64 Bus Speed 134.9 MHz Rated Bus Speed 2429.0...