Posts by Anacondastan

Excellent condition $100 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states!
I am seriously considering buy a MDP, but I need some help in the area. don't need a radio just a simple good sounding machine (well built and attractive) that will allow me to burn a few disc for walks and hikes. Thanks
I need T-airhead, Meta, or Xin super/mini amp at a nice price. I am ready to pull the trigger so no reasonable offers will be refused. Price it like you want to sell it and I'll buy it! Stan
I have a 3G iPod w/Grado SR 125's and I need a nice liitle amp that I can use at home and for use during long hikes and city walking. My musical library runs the gamut, so I need a "jack of all trades" amp to suit my needs. Thanks!
Bumb, bumb, bump
What is your paypal address?
Excellent condition gently used w/ or w/o box and paperwork. Fair resale value, price must include real shipping cost to 23507. Thanks!
I need one of these portable amps selling for $149 or $199 retail in excellent used condition for a nice price--fast!!! Thanks.
I need one of these portable amps selling for $149 or $199 retail in excellent used condition for a nice price--fast!!! Thanks.