Posts by Anacondastan

Sadly I have to sell off my Windows rig, because I will be living out of hotels & airports for the foreseeable future, I hate to see it go, but alas we must part ways. Everything works as it should and I will ship in original boxes (where available). I wish I afford the time to part these out individually, but I just don't have that luxury.       Intel Core i7-2600K Processor 3.4GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1155   Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3 LGA 1155...
    Intel Xeon W3350 Quad Core i7 CPU 3.07 GHz Cooler-Master HAF 912 Enclosure Gigabyte GA-X58 Mother Board w/SATA 3 and USB 3.0 Crucial XMS3 1600 MHz Tri-channel RAM 6 GB Spire TherMax Eclipse II CPU Cooler Corsair 650w HX Power Supply Crucial Real SSD C300 64 GB SATA 3.0 Western Digital 300 GB HD Sapphire Radeon HD 4350 Sony BD-ROM Blue Ray Drive Windows 7 64 Ulitimate & Adobe CS5 Wireless Network adapter is also included   Dell U2410 IPS monitor...
    Price reduced! 
      This sub is is like new condition < 4 months old and was set up to my computer audio rig. It meshed very well with my BX5a's This is an awesome sub, that looks great and sounds even better!  Plus actual shipping to your door.      http://musicfactorydirect.com/p-402-prodipe-pro10s-active-subwoofer.aspx
      Like new condition purchased this spring, comes with box and all accessories. 
      This is for the sound card only no original box or manual. I will also included one LME49720NA Dual OpAmp with this sale. It is excellent condition no flaws works perfectly. Only selling because I am going back to to a laptop because of a new job
      This is for the sound card only no original box or manual. I will also included one LME49720NA Dual OpAmp with this sale. It is excellent condition no flaws works perfectly. Only selling because I am going back to to a laptop because of a new job.
     Yes they do fit and they make these a lot more comfortable and better looking.   
          Hello:     I need some recommendations to create a mini-rig for a Lazy-Boy recliner w/side table rig. I would like to keep the total price below $400.   I will be using my iPhone 4 has the source therefore I am mainly looking for an outboard DAC via the iPhone dock connector and a headphone amp  for very efficient cans.  Thus far I have considered the HRT iStreamer and a FiiO E9, now I am wondering if there is anything else?       Thanks for...
        Please PM me if you have one of thes for sale. No sane offer refused.