or Connect

Posts by earthpeople

These two things here. Give them a real shot for a few days to let your mind adjust and see if you warm up to 'em. Another amp may help but it isn't going to transform the headphones so if you don't like them now, it's probably safe to say you should just try something else -- it'll be more efficient that way.   FWIW, I love my T1s but am not much of a fan of the LCD2s. 
I have purchased from them. Haven't had to deal with customer support or anything, but the product was shipped quickly and arrived safely.
 I think general consensus is that it's a very solid pairing. I definitely enjoy the two together. 
compressed air and microfiber cloth usually. 
Consider me interested! I'm living in Seattle again but wasn't able to make the last meet due to work travel. If timing works out, I'll be there!
I've got a small spot like that on mine, SN 33943
 He wouldn't sell me just the plate when I asked about a year ago. 
I've used those exact socket savers on my older WA6 to fit some 6FD7 fat bottles, no modification necessary on the socket savers. 
I have to strongly disagree with you about the TH900 being isolating. I can hear every noise in my apartment with hardly any attenuation when compared to my other headphones. I have had people try my headphones on to compare them and whether they are using the HD800 or TH900, I can hear what they are listening to loud and clear. I can have a whisper conversation with the headphones on. Try setting your TH900 to a moderate listening level and then put them around a pillow...