Posts by earthpeople

[ additional images can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/CxCJ7 ]    Been listening to these the last few days, and they just don't do it for me. From the threads on the MOMENTUMs, it seems like a large majority are fans.    So here they are, up for sale. Under 20 hours of play, everything is still like new, comes with all accessories, etc. I haven't even used the 6.3mm adapter or the phone compatible cable. I bought them from an authorized dealer, so no worries...
Brand new pair of Sennheiser PX 100-II sealed in box, purchased from an authorized dealer.    $ includes shipping / paypal fees.   Thanks for looking!
I have a set of Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 drivers for sale. Got them custom shelled a few months back, and one of the low freq drivers has died.    Figure I can at least try to sell the 5 other working drivers, maybe someone will have some use for them. I mean, if you can find a replacement low freq driver or a pair of them, you could easily use these with it and probably save some money.    Price includes shipping and PayPal fees, open to reasonable...
  I had them on for a stretch of almost 5 hours yesterday and didn't have any discomfort, even with the snug fit. Lots of variables could come into play here though. Like GloryUprising, no sweat problems while listening. 
As requested, I'm cross-posting this from the "Sennheiser Gains New MOMENTUM" thread;       I also received my pair today. First impressions are decent, certainly a lot less bassy than I was expecting from some of the discussion. Doesn't bleed into the mids much, and on they subject of midrange, they are quite clear, better than I thought they would be. Highs are a bit rolled off. Essentially, they follow the Sennheiser house sound relatively...
  I listened to a fair bit of jazz and classical, some hip hop and metal, and a little bit of trance last night.    As for speed, I generally take that to mean their transiency and how crisp they sound. So a slow headphone would make a quick sound seem longer than it actually is, I guess.     To be fair, I've only had a few hours of listening time with them and my tune might change completely over the next couple of days. I definitely want to give them a good trial before...
I also received my pair today. First impressions are decent, certainly a lot less bassy than I was expecting from some of the discussion. Doesn't bleed into the mids much, and on they subject of midrange, they are quite clear, better than I thought they would be. Highs are a bit rolled off. Essentially, they follow the Sennheiser house sound relatively closely. Regarding comfort, they are great for my ears. Quite lightweight and the leather is very supple. Their size...
Give it a few more days, maybe another week or two. The headphones were just released and the only place I've even heard of people getting them so far has been RazorDog Deals.    Worst case, you use the credit to buy something else, sell whatever that something else is, and then use the cash to buy a pair of these Senns.
I ordered mine last night from RDD as well. Shipped today, can't wait!
I've been dropping by Head-Fi a bit these past few days after months of very occasional visits, and wouldn't ya know it, I couldn't hold myself back from getting another pair of headphones. Haven't even been visiting regularly for a week. I hate this place.