Posts by earthpeople

Overall, these Z1000s are in great condition, with a couple small flaws shown in the pictures. There is a very small chip on the finish on one of the cups, and the cup hinge part is slightly losing color, as seen in the third picture. Also some small microscratches on the "Sony" logo part (since that part is not magnesium), which I can't get to show in pictures. None of the flaws are really noticeable, but I'm putting it out there for full disclosure.    All the leather...
Not sure I want to sell these yet, but figured I would throw them up to gauge interest. Currently taking offers while I consider whether to keep them or not.   Overall, these Z1000s are in great condition, with a couple small flaws shown in the pictures. There is a small chip on the finish on one of the cups, and the cup hinge part is slightly losing color. Also some small microscratches on the "Sony" logo part (since that part is not magnesium), which I couldn't get to...
Not sure I want to sell these yet, but figured I would throw them up to gauge interest.   Overall, these Z1000s are in great condition, with a couple small flaws shown in the pictures. There is a small chip on the finish on one of the cups, and the cup hinge part is slightly losing color. Also some small microscratches on the "Sony" logo part (since that part is not magnesium), which I couldn't get to show in pictures. None of the flaws are extremely noticeable, but I'm...
For those asking for a screenshot, here's basically what it looked like for me when I unliked the page. Using Chrome v30.0.1599.69, the form comes up immediately once I hit unlike.  
AKG K550 in excellent condition for sale. They are pretty much like new, and have been well cared for over the 8 or so months I've had them. Comes with the original box and whatever was in that, I just didn't want to dig it out of the closet until I was getting ready to mail the headphones.   Looking for $175 shipped/paypal in CONUS, willing to send elsewhere depending on location and buyer.      Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or want...
I wish you the best of luck! Once you get going, you might even begin looking forward to your workouts! 
Here's my little set up. There's a Sony Z1000 and AKG K550 on a stand I put together a while back, on top of my self made amp and DAC (CKKIII and Opus).  Not pictured here are my Sennheiser IE8s. I also have a set of Beyerdynamic T90 en route, scheduled to arrive mid next week.   Thanks Drew and Burson Audio for setting this up!  
Got a UE case in pretty much perfect condition. I have two and this one just sits around in one of my drawers while I use the other (scratched and worn) one. Figured I could use a couple extra bucks around this time of year so I'm putting the new one up for sale. Price includes shipping.   Thanks!
  Yep, that's Technika Tune! A few people I know have received their imports and they say it's great. Gonna be receiving my LE later this month!
Sonic Electronix and Crutchfield are both reputable and great places to deal with, never had a bad experience with either of them.