Posts by earthpeople

After waiting allllll day, I finally got my T1s. A quick comparison against my T90s gives me the impression that they are much less tiring to listen to, with a calmer top end. Slightly less bass too, but still plenty when the song calls for it. Physically, they feel heavier, but build quality is a bit better too. Gonna be giving them a good test later on!   I'm running them off my HA-160 right now, will be looking into trying an OTL amp with them in the near future as...
Bought this recently from someone here on head-fi intending to use it for USB-coax conversion, but that's no longer necessary with some changes I've made to my DAC.    I've literally had the uDAC-2 for a week and have used it for maybe 10 minutes. It's in essentially like new condition, aside from a very slight scratch along the edge on the bottom which I couldn't get to show in pictures.   The price includes paypal fees and CONUS shipping. The sale comes with the...
Bought this recently from someone here on head-fi intending to use it for USB-coax conversion, but that's no longer necessary with some changes I've made to my DAC.   I've literally had the uDAC-2 for a week and have used it for maybe 10 minutes. It's in essentially like new condition, aside from a very slight scratch along the edge on the bottom which I couldn't get to show in pictures.   The price includes paypal fees and CONUS shipping. The sale comes with the...
Got an Audioengine D1 for sale. It's in essentially mint condition, aside from a small scratch on the bottom, shown in the third picture.   Price includes paypal fee and shipping within CONUS.
Got an Audioengine D1 for sale. It's in essentially mint condition, aside from a small scratch on the bottom, shown in the third picture.   Price includes paypal fee and shipping within CONUS.
I looked into ordering a pair maybe 2 years ago and I was quoted a very similar price. I don't remember exactly, since it was so long ago, but I remember it being somewhere around $20 each.
 It feels a little bit shallow on my unit, but it still clicks into place nicely and it's never just slipped out.To be fair, I haven't used optical connections for many devices so maybe I'm not qualified to say what a good or bad connection is.  
Any recommendations on good 2 post rotary switches? I don't really want to spend $50+ on a switch, but at the same time I'm hesitant to go with the cheap ones on Mouser or Digikey.    I spent a while this afternoon looking for a nice RCA switch, but they were all cheap plastic or way more expensive than I want to spend. 
Have you tried just hitting the power switch? Sometimes I use my D1 with my Playstation via optical and it loses audio when I start up a game. If I turn it off and back on the sound returns. 
So... if you all don't mind talking about amp options some more, I'd like to bring that discussion back, haha    From the last 10 pages, I've gathered that the Crack is incredibly popular with the T90s, and the WA7 is well regarded too. Anything else you guys have tried with good results? I've been running on my CKKIII and Opus that I put together a few years ago and I want to see if I can draw out more from the Beyers.    My shortlist now is WA6, WA7, Burson...