or Connect

Posts by earthpeople

Tests are clearly just a way to trick their senses. They know what they hear!       /s
 My main reason for using FLAC is for archival purposes. Even though MP3 is basically universally supported, if I needed a different format for some reason, I would want to start with a lossless copy rather than (for instance) making a lossy copy based off an already lossy copy.  I have enough storage and it is cheap enough that I'm not really worried about file size. I generally convert to MP3 v0 for my portable devices though and leave the large files at home. 
There are a couple different lines of thinking on all-in-one vs separates.  Some think having all in one leads to shorter wire runs between parts and less connection contact points, so fewer things to interfere with sound. Others think having everything put in one chassis causes more interference between the parts inside and reduces sound quality.  There are probably some other weird ideas that I haven't heard of.    Personally, I would bet that you wouldn't be able...
 If you decide to go with separates, you'll just need an additional cable to connect the two. Just have to match up the output connector (whether it's RCA, 3.5mm, etc) on the DAC with the input connector on the amp.  I suppose if the amp already has 3.5mm DAC line-out, you don't necessarily need RCA because you can always get an adapter if necessary. I just recommend RCA because it is one of the most common and standard audio connectors. But yes, you can always get a 3.5mm...
Yes, there are 3.5mm to 6.3mm adapters available. There are two main kinds, as you can see in the following links. You will want a 3.5mm female to 6.3mm male. Despite what some may tell you, realistically you won't notice any degradation of the sound...
I also purchased mine from Brian at Razordog, great service and prices!    The TH900 actually come with a decent stand to begin with and it's actually what I use for my TH900 (with my Woo Audio stand for HD800 and T1). I like that it doesn't put pressure on the earpads, keeps the earcups from spinning, and looks pretty understated but still nice. The rounded top is nice as well and fortunately the design of the TH900 headband won't cause it to leave any significant...

Yep, isquirrel Some of his pictures on this thread here:http://www.head-fi.org/g/a/924499/woo-audio-amp-owner-unite/
 Obviously the solution is to buy another Yggdrasil!  Seriously though, I strongly agree with you. 
Noble Audio 6 universal for sale, complete with all original accessories and original box. The accessories include the protective carrying case, one set each of tips (foam, double flange, blue core tips, and red core tips), cleaning tool, and two Noble bands.  The cable has been modified a bit - I removed the memory wire and marked one red to more easily tell left and right apart.  The in-ear units themselves show some light wear, mostly because of the reflective black...