Posts by earthpeople

I would like to express my interest as well.
Right, I understand they removed the gain switch but it is otherwise still a Soloist amp section as described on Burson's website. The setting now corresponds to medium gain on the old Conductor as I understand it, but I do not hear any noise with my TH900 even then. I could even use my Sennheiser IE8 (which hiss with almost any amp I've owned) and there was no trace of background noise.    Not that I'm planning to get a Virtuoso (don't really need any of the new...
  This is interesting to me. I have a non-Virtuoso Conductor and I use my TH900 with it regularly. It is absolutely silent, regardless of what the gain setting is at. Maybe it has to do with the new volume control? As far as I understand, the amp and DAC sections are unchanged. 
Not a WA5 owner but if you buy the amp now, you can still enjoy it while you wait to get new tubes. It might make you appreciate the upgrade tubes more, since you would have more experience with the stock tubes as a point of reference for comparison. 
and the statement is also not true
Looking for an SPL Phonitor 2. Please message me with a price if you are selling one!
Keeping an eye out on eBay is probably the easiest way to get a pair at a decent price. 
Any pictures of the K10U next to other IEMs? IE8/IE80 if at all possible. I'm strongly considering ordering a pair of K10s as summer approaches, leaning towards a custom set. My previous experiences with CIEMs wasn't great, but there are also a ton of universals that I have problems wearing. I'm sure Noble will do a great job if I find a good place to get my impressions done and the customization/finish options are absolutely beautiful. 
CEntrance DACmini for sale. Everything works great, silver color with 1-ohm and variable output options. I unfortunately don't have a use for it at the moment and I'm not sure when I will, so I'd rather sell it to someone who can use it and recoup my costs. I had some plans for it when I bought it, but it's just been sitting on a table unused. It has been powered on for less than 10 hours.    Price includes shipping and Paypal. CONUS for now. Will ship in original box....
 Yes, they're listed on the compatible tubes chart for the WA2. I've got a pair of RFT EZ81 in mine right now.