or Connect

Posts by earthpeople

Obviously the solution is to buy another Yggdrasil!  Seriously though, I strongly agree with you. 
Noble Audio 6 universal for sale, complete with all original accessories and original box. The accessories include the protective carrying case, one set each of tips (foam, double flange, blue core tips, and red core tips), cleaning tool, and two Noble bands.  The cable has been modified a bit - I removed the memory wire and marked one red to more easily tell left and right apart.  The in-ear units themselves show some light wear, mostly because of the reflective black...
I normally run them from a Burson Conductor, sometimes the Woo WA2. I've never owned a iDSD, haha
 I didn't have them at the same time, but off of memory I was surprised at how much I could dislike headphones that sold for $1800. Much less comfortable than the TH900, mostly because of the additional weight and the way the earpads almost suck your ears in. The sound was much thicker than TH900 and too smooth. High frequencies just weren't to my liking. Suffice to say, I'm not a huge fan of Audeze tuning in general but the XC in particular I really didn't like.   Just a...
  I'm also looking! 
beatmania IIDX
I've had the TH900 for several months now and they still impress me each time I use them. Many, many headphones have passed through my hands but these are the only ones to consistently give me that dumb, uncontrollable smile when I listen to them.  Absolutely gorgeous too!  
The T1 is very easy to repair should the cable go bad and the cable it comes with is pretty good quality, if a bit unwieldy. I never worried about cable failure while I had the stock one on, but I've replaced mine just for convenience. It does void your warranty unless you have the services performed by an authorized location. 
It's hard to drink Budweiser when there are so many good craft beers in the PNW.  If I'm just looking for some cheap beer for a party or something, it seems that other beers of similar quality are usually cheaper.  No problem with Budweiser, it just never seems to fit the situations I'm in. 
 Yeah if anybody is interested in hearing them, we could probably work out a time to meet when they are in my possession.