or Connect

Posts by earthpeople

I love the TH900 precisely for its powerful bass and wide, open sound. I haven't heard the AD700, but I think the Fostex keep up pretty well with my T1 and HD800, especially for being closed.    Also please keep in mind that your transducers are going to be the most important part of the chain so while recommendations to improve your other components may be fair, putting more of your budget towards the headphones is going to make the biggest difference.
I've started getting into scotch lately. The two that I've had most so far are Macallan 12 and Laphroaig 18. I'm still inexperienced but I find the Macallan 12 to be very easy to drink. The Laphroaig is nice too but it took me a little bit to warm up to it, probably because of the smokiness. 
Wow, I actually received a message from him regarding the Noble 6 that I had up for sale -- glad I didn't continue forward with that.    Sorry to hear about your situation though. International deals are particularly difficult when things go wrong, unfortunately. 
I wear contacts and glasses regularly to see further. You definitely shouldn't have blurred vision while wearing contacts, are you sure the prescription for your contacts is correct? You might have to do a contacts fitting to find out if there's a particular type/brand that works and to ensure your prescription is right. 
 What about when you take your 24/96 and convert it to 16/44? Make sure your lower res copy is created from your higher res version and compare those two. 
In college I used to sleep about 5 or 6 hours a night and then take a 2 hour nap when I got home from class/work (usually around 3pm). It was really nice and I always had plenty of energy. I wish I could maintain a schedule like that again but working full-time makes it tough. 
Paypal is acceptable, it's just highly recommended not to send as "gift" because that leaves you with pretty much no protection if the other party tries to rip you off.    The majority of transactions are performed using Paypal. 
 He's making a joke, presumably with respect to the cables made with dozens of braided silver wires that are available nowadays.
 Glad to hear it's figured out. I haven't had any other headphones that respond quite like the T1s to my hair but most headphones have an additional soft cover or layer on the inside -- the T1s are a bit unique as far as the interior finish goes.