or Connect

Posts by Solitary1

Yes, works fine with my Icon Audio HP8. What headphones are you using?
Why would you put this comment in this guy's FS thread. You are jacka**.
 I say go with the HD. For me the HP is more for on-go use. One small package that does not take up a lot room. USB power, you will be limited to headphones just because that. Concero scales up very well. The better amp use, the better Concero performs.
Just installed some TJ Full Music 6SN7's with Genalex Gold Lion 12AX7. Must say, even with no burn-in the Full Music's sound better that my Sylania's 6SN7GTB chrome dome and my Psvane 6SN7's (to my ears). I still have to do the cap upupgrades.
PM sent.
Looking for a Matrix x-sabre DAC at a good price. Let me know if you are looking to part with one. U.S only.
Well taken of audio-gd NFB-11.32 DAC/headphone amp. I'm the original owner, do not have the original box. A few surface marks on the cover. Come with power cable and USB cable. Can get manual and driver from audio-gd web site.
Please  contact member maglito : http://www.head-fi.org/u/61502/maglito
Like new Resonnessence Herus DAC/Headphone Amp w/box  and short USB cable. I'll pay fees and shipping.   HERUS: Asynchronous USB Audio 2.0, 24bit 352.8Ks/S, DXD and DSD64/128, 2.4VRMS Headphone DAC
Like new Resonnessence Herus DAC/Headphone Amp w/box  and short USB cable. I'll pay fees and shipping.   HERUS: Asynchronous USB Audio 2.0, 24bit 352.8Ks/S, DXD and DSD64/128, 2.4VRMS Headphone DAC