Posts by DestradoImpulse

Quote: Originally Posted by analogbox Can anyone describe what John Varvatos smell like? I've been meaning to try it for years but never got myself around to do that. Go to the website I posted and find out. It'll be broken down into two or three sub categories that should narrow down the scents considerably. P.S. You got expensive tastes but on a website like this...
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkAngel Thiago Silva I never understood his hype; he's an unknown quantity besides GnP victories over sub-par opponents. There's no reason why Machida should be able to smash him.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fido2 Makes sense to me. Who do you think can give Rashad Evans a run for his money? Rampage is a tough match for anyone even though he still hasn't shown growth in Muay Thai defense. He still the strongest guy at 205 with a granite chin and solid boxing skills. Funny thing is a lot of people were commenting on the fact that Rampage looked soft yesterday but as we saw it doesn't matter when you still have absurd...
Awesome to see cigar smokers on this website. I suppose you could say that this is a "cheaper" hobby than getting the best sonics. Only smoke 2-3 cigars per week on average barring any occasions. The usual smoke is Rocky Patel's The Edge that's 6x52 and on the strong side for $5-6 a piece. The Vintage 1992 and Decade are some smokes I bring to occasions that have never gone bad on me. The owner of the local shop I frequent is good friends with Patel himself so he always...
Cologne is a personal thing and what works well on one person might not with another; as in some colognes will last the whole day and others only last an hour or two. Anybody's best bet is to go to Sephora: Beauty, Skin Care, Makeup, Hair, & Fragrance and find out what scents you're interested in then go to a shop and try it out for the day. Cologne shopping is time consuming but it's either that or a cologne that doesn't have good synergy with you. I use Kenneth Cole...
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkAngel Interesting that of the top PRIDE fighters (besides Fedor) only Rampage Jackson has had success in UFC.......others have been big disappointments Shogun Rua Dan Henderson Cro Cop Vanderlei Silva Antonio Rodrigo Noguiera Anyone have a theory why the poor showing by PRIDE fighters? Most people thought after Chuck Liddell got stomped by Rampage Jackson in cameo PRIDE appearance they would dominate UFC after...
Quote: Originally Posted by andrewsvt X2 Wanderlei Silva hasn't been the same for quite some time. Actually, he didn't do well in his last fights in Pride either. There've been lots of rumors about his shape and bad performance here in Brazil, but some people do think he is decadent. BTW, Minotauro is THE man. It must of been tough being a Brazilian fan after what happened tonight. Watching Silva get KOed was painful but watching Noguiera...
I know there's has to be a following on Head-Fi just that a lot of people are closet fans for whatever reason. Tomorrow's card should be incredible with two title fights, a grudge match and other matchups that have highlight heel written all over them. Nonetheless here are my predictions: Antonio Rodrigo Noguiera vs. Frank Mir Mir is overmatched in this fight in all aspects. Minotauro has a proven record of submission wins, solid boxing skills, great cardio, great chin...
Valkyria Chronicles: fun strategy RPG game that'll make you pull your hair on occasion. If you like Front Mission or Final Fantasy Tactics give this game a try.
Once before and after work for me.