Posts by DestradoImpulse

I rarely have a fighter that I truly am a fan of but Maia has quickly turned into a favorite fighter of mine right beside Minotauro. When you see both of them fight, there's a sense of absolute, almost mythical belief in their BJJ that will lead them to victory. In Maia's case, I haven't seen someone who has transitioned to MMA grappling so well in the past few years. There has been many grapplers who have been champions in Abu Dhabi and Mundials but few of them have made...
Anybody else think the Koscheck stoppage was premature? The refs tonight seem to err on the side of caution and he just paid for it. :-\
Bought an iQube from him but had to wait for the money to transfer to my PP account; Alex was cordial and patient during the whole process and would deal with him again. AA+++++++++
Age: 23 Location: Grand Prairie, Texas Rig: Rockboxed iPod 5.5G 60GB > iQube > Westone 3 with UM56 tips. Why: Because it's going to be a while before I get an iMod done to it, decided to jump off the deep (deep) end for a first rig but been able to get all the parts for cheap so far. 1 > 2 > 5 > 3 > 4
I paid $30 per ear impression and most people here have had the same price so anything more is questionable.
Boo-urns to Quebec for trying to pull a fast one on the UFC with this: Rules Shift Jeopardizes UFC 97 in Montreal Arbitrarily deciding to not allow knees or elbows, allowing a variation of a 10-count and worst of all telling the UFC to use a smaller cage; who the hell do they think they are? Their athletic commission looks painfully inept with these demands and I hope that it'll be cleared by then or else they might just pull the plug on any shows in Quebec for a while.
Quote: Originally Posted by royhubbs Just went to my local B&M store, and they had the Rocky Patel Edge box of 100 for $400 . I picked up a single to try em out for myself as well as a Xikar cutter Believe me when I say that you won't be disappointed; it's one of those cigars that are almost too good to be true in terms of a daily smoke. The Partagas Black was also consider as it's another great inexpensive daily smoke but my palate is slowly...
Quote: Originally Posted by EyeAmEye There is clear evidence that the cornerman had violated rules regarding this. If you don't think rubbing vasoline all over the torso of a fighter effects the fight as a whole, you're kidding yourself. Start adding sweat to it, and it becomes impossible to get a firm grip. That is unfair, illegal, and by athletic regulations, cheating. How would you describe it? It shouldn't be overlooked and glossed over. The fight...
I'm considering buying a "box" of Rocky Patel's The Edge Maduro in torpedo form. It's a great, inexpensive and robust cigar that makes for an excellent daily smoke and consistent in terms of quality. Thing is, each box has 100 sticks and roughly $5.50 per it's going to hurt. It's either this or an iQube.
Both of them are training partners and have stated that they'll never fight each other. These greasing allegations are getting ridiculous now with 6 fighters saying that GSP is a cheater and in some cases the whole camp greases. Talk about being sore losers... X_X