Posts by DestradoImpulse

Smoked a Montecristo #2, Rocky Patel Decade, Perdomo Patriarch and Punch Double Corona over the course of the weekend along with a ton of fajitas. Loving the immense floral aroma from the Double Corona and might look into getting a box down the road right now.
Cohibas is the most counterfeited cigar brand in the world especially the ones in "glass tops." There's a few good guides online that details what to look for in authentic or counterfeit Cohibas that you should check out. Nothing terribly exciting on my end besides smoking an Illusione Epernay and most of Tatuaje's "Red" line. The Epernay smoked pretty much like a 888 or cg4 but smoother and easier draw so and I definitely recommend it as a try. DN67 check your PMs.
I wake up to either a RickRoll or Rick Ross' "Hustlin'" When I start driving it's the Sopranos theme song.
Quote: Originally Posted by darkninja67 Got these today: AF Chateau Sun Grown and a box of Chateau Maduro, plus a box of Griffins Fuerte robustos. Smoked a RP Edge Maduro Missile today. Was pretty good overall. Tell me how the Chateaus smoke because I haven't found a single line outside the Short Story and Opus X that I've liked from AF. Didn't like the Flor Fina 858, really disliked the Curly Head or whatever it's called and was impartial...
Now that I think about it, a Liga Privada might be up your ally for the price range and power. Complex flavors, consistent quality, and the price tag of $11+ a stick is all I remember but it'll be worth at least a sampler.
CAO Vision was OK but I remember it being a medium powered smoke at best and slightly woodsy throughout the experience. As for CAO they're hit or miss with the MX2, CX2, and Italia being misses in my book and CAO Brazilia and Black being excellent smokes. The Brazilia is a solid, robust after dinner smoke that has a definite dark chocolate and almond scent to it. Don't remember much about the Black besides the good draw and construction through. Which Rocky Patel's have...
Nick Perdomo paid a visit to the local cigar shop I frequent and had tons of specials for his entire line. Picked up a box of Lot 23 Belicoso Maduros for $85 after tax, ate a ton of BBQ, drank some Shiner and chatted with him for a wee bit. Also got a Perdomo 5 pack sampler for buying a box of Perdomo cigars too!
Haven't checked this thread in a while -- good to see people stocking up on cigars like food before Y2K "hit". :-P Found a very favorable candidate for a daily smoke. Perdomo Lot 23 is the name of the cigar and took a liking to it besides the rather bland and oversized wrapper especially for a 5x50 smoke. Excellent draw from a V-cut, plumes of smoke, pretty earthy with a tinge of creaminess to it and an overall joy to smoke even if it was on the lighter side. I'd go as...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fido2 I didn't see the pics of the car Rob. You got a link to those? PM if you want. What about Machida/Evans? Could be a great fight....? Imagine the front and rear in great condition but the middle completely gone. Both parts of the car were 30-35 feet apart at the accident scene.
That match was pretty painful to watch since both guys are good on the ground but Diego would of tooled him nonetheless. Koscheck wants to fight at UFC98 and even stated that he wants a top flight opponent; how could anyone not like the guy now? I'm not even a fan of his and would argue that the last stoppage was premature and he just asks that there be more leeway with him since he's one of the premiere WW fighters in the world.