Posts by DestradoImpulse

SOLD!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Post away!
Bump!
I seldom touch my portable setup anymore so it's being dismantled and priced to move. This Westone 3 was bought from another Head-Fi member, jensenb9, in early January in excellent shape save for a slight cord unravel that's a visual imperfection at worst. They've perform like a champ but again, portable Head-Fi is something of a distant memory for me. All of the original items (ear plug set, boxing, booklets, etc.) are intact in excellent condition. None of the ear...
I seldom touch my portable setup anymore so it's being dismantled and sold. This iQube V1 was bought from another Head-Fi member, monsieurguzel, in early February in pristine condition save for a slight scuff mark from opening the case to charge the batteries. The eneloop batteries he used and sent to me are intact and still running strong when I checked it an hour ago. All of the original items in the package (short interconnect, iQube black band, booklets, etc.) are...
As far as I'm concerned as long as Lesnar isn't too asinine with his antics (like slamming on the UFC's main sponsor Bud Light) he'll be great for the company. He's the most polarizing figure in MMA and most fans either love or hate him; case in point I rooted for Mir to score a win over Lesnar and I've never rooted for him before.
Don Pepin and one of his master cigar rollers visited my local B&M last Thursday for an event and tried a My Father for the first time on the recommendation of one of the workers there; excellent draw, medium powered until the last third where it was full boided and has a coffee/mocha/woodsy throughout. It's a pricey stick but bought a sampler pack so it'll sit for several months in the humidor and see where it goes after that time. Don Pepin spoke little to no English...