Posts by DestradoImpulse

Finally got my pair of MDs and loving them so far. Through my iPod 5.5G through the headphone jack it sounds rather dead compared to my iPhone 4G but a iQube V1 is in order along with an LOD so I'll get a real taste of what they can do soon enough.   Regardless, the mids are every bit as lush and smooth as described by everybody else here in this thread.
The Turbine is the superior out of the two and I'd avoid anything that's been musician branded by Monster Cable; one of their representatives more or less admitted to me that the branding headphones and IEMs (Dre, Gaga, etc.) is far more for marketing than anything else.   Of course, with a little research on this website you can find superior IEMs for roughly the same price for the Turbines.
YGPM.  
Before this thread got mired in compliants that should have been taken to PMs, I believe there was a discussion about how the WhipMOD compares to the iMod. Any impressions and/or subjective analysis would be greatly appreciated since I'm in the market to mod my iPod 5.5G sooner or later.
**EDITED**   Nevermind found it.   My MDs are on the way and with an ETA of a week max, I hope to have an iQube ready to go along with a decent LOD.
Based on what's being said so far the iQube V1 might be the preferable purchase since it's known for it's clarity and transparency.   By the way source component that will be used is a Rockboxed iPod 5.5G 60GB and if you guys have any experience with it I'd like to hear. Eventually, a 5.5G 80GB will be in order that will be either modded by ALO or Whiplash.
What amps are you guys pairing up the MCMDs with?? I'm getting a set soon enough and want to know if specifically it pairs up well with a P-51 Mustang and a iQube V1. Just trying to figure out how good the synergy is with either amp before making a huge commitment towards one.   Regards, Phuong   P.S. knubbe posted a while back where he got those custom molds but that website is down. Is there anywhere else that does custom molds for the MCMDs like the ones...
Bump!
Sold my Westone 3 to Michael; he paid for it immediately, very prompt communication and would trade with him anytime. AA++ trader!
Bump!