Posts by Zerketi

Took a peek at Head-fi after staying away for a few years and saw this thread. Spent the past two weeks reading through it and I ended up throwing my wallet at a Havi B3 Pro v1 and Xiaomi Pistons (IF edition).   Ordered the Havi off of Penon last week and just came in today. Really amazed by the SQ for $59, completely blows my Panasonic HJE900 out of the water that I have been using for years. Might go as far to say the Havi might be a nice replacement after losing my UE...
I got mine in a couple days ago. They are the real factory refurbs. I was worried they might be fake, but I saw the yellow Audio Technica refurb sticker on the shipping box. Kinda non related note, but my box wasn't in too good shape when I received it. Fortunately, the headphone has no damage as far as I know.   No scratches on the cups and no retail black/two tone colored box. It came with the cleaning cloth, pouch, headphone insert packaging, warranty/terms   EDIT: I...
YGPM
Guess what came in the mail today? First Impression - I took off the small tips that were already on, put on the bi-flange tips. I was underwhelmed for about 10 mins. The lack of bass and soundstage, although the vocals were forward. I decided to put on the medium clear tips. That gave me the, "Wow! Did I really pay $45 for these?" It pushed the vocals a bit back, but the bass and soundstage was present. I'll post back after listening it to some more Update -...
Well the review did it, bought one from the ebay link. Man I am going to hate this place sooner or later...
Saw portapros and SRHxxx headphone at school. Portapros actually look decent in real life And one of my team mates in sports has a shure SE210. That was a surprise to me, other than him and I, everyone uses crappy iBuds. Gotta ask him some time if I could try it out
Used my computer speakers tone test - 72.2% adaptive pitch - 2.4Hz rhythm test - 76% Not happy with the tone test result My ears started to hurt towards the end of the pitch test, I wonder if I was supposed to use headphones...
Hope the people who bought them are going to enjoy them! I couldn't pay up for it sadly It looked like it was up for a good 3 hours until it hit lunch time. I'm gonna start hoping for a HF-3 now at least then I should have enough money for it
Looking closer at the pictures, the black does have a small angled trim just like the original SR325 silver
Click on the pictures to enlarge them SR-325 (Black) - Black and Straight Cups SR-325 (Silver) - Silver and Straight Cups, little angle trim SR-325i (Gold) - Gold and More angled trim on the cups SR-325is (Silver and Current) - Same angled trims on the gold SR325i, just a different cable and color Pictures came from Head-fi, J&R, and Headroom