Posts by MuZI

Hey guys, quick question. I don't have a tube amp but I'm planning to get one in the future. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but my local antique store has a few tubes for $4-$5. Are these worth picking up for anything?  
I have been using this iPod for the past few years and it still works great. There is some residue on the back from the previous hardshell case I was using. It can be wiped off. The iPod has always been in a case w/ screen protector. It comes with a black silicone scase. Only the charger is included. It's an aftermarket heavy duty one made by merkury. I don't have the earbuds.
Someone asked if it has the relay. Asked Schiit and they said it does.
I purchased this a little over 1 year ago with my Bifrost and barely ever used it. Probably put 10 hours on it and it has been sitting around as a decoration piece. I don't have very much time to listen to music lately because of school. It is in practically brand new condition and I still have all the original packing/accessories for it.   I'm located in Phoenix, AZ if anyone is interested in local pickup. Price includes shipping so I would be able to deduct that amount...
 Update: ~8 years later I think I originally made this thread because I did horrible on a Chemistry final or something. I don't even remember what exactly happened. Summary: I never forgot about this thread I made. After my freshman year I buckled down and got mostly As and very few Bs here and there. Graduated with a good GPA and honors on my diploma. Took the MCAT and got a score I'm proud of. Took a few years off to volunteer, work, gain a bunch of experience in the...
I purchased this a little over 1 year ago and barely ever used it. Probably put 10 hours on it and it has been sitting around as a decoration piece. I don't have very much time to listen to music lately because of school. It is in practically brand new condition and I still have all the original packing/accessories for it.   I'm located in Phoenix, AZ if anyone is interested in local pickup. Price includes shipping so I would be able to deduct that amount if you do local...
Got my Hero 616 pens today. At $4 shipped each they are amazing. I think people are too harsh on them.
  Using my green Esterbrook today.
Don't tell me this thread died.
I purchased these about 5-6 months ago and honestly only put 5 hours on them. I moved houses and haven't had the desire to put my setup back together.   Price includes CONUS shipping via USPS Priority. No trades.