Posts by MuZI

Someone asked if it has the relay. Asked Schiit and they said it does.
I purchased this a little over 1 year ago with my Bifrost and barely ever used it. Probably put 10 hours on it and it has been sitting around as a decoration piece. I don't have very much time to listen to music lately because of school. It is in practically brand new condition and I still have all the original packing/accessories for it.   I'm located in Phoenix, AZ if anyone is interested in local pickup. Price includes shipping so I would be able to deduct that amount...
 Update: ~8 years later I think I originally made this thread because I did horrible on a Chemistry final or something. I don't even remember what exactly happened. Summary: I never forgot about this thread I made. After my freshman year I buckled down and got mostly As and very few Bs here and there. Graduated with a good GPA and honors on my diploma. Took the MCAT and got a score I'm proud of. Took a few years off to volunteer, work, gain a bunch of experience in the...
I purchased this a little over 1 year ago and barely ever used it. Probably put 10 hours on it and it has been sitting around as a decoration piece. I don't have very much time to listen to music lately because of school. It is in practically brand new condition and I still have all the original packing/accessories for it.   I'm located in Phoenix, AZ if anyone is interested in local pickup. Price includes shipping so I would be able to deduct that amount if you do local...
Got my Hero 616 pens today. At $4 shipped each they are amazing. I think people are too harsh on them.
  Using my green Esterbrook today.
Don't tell me this thread died.
I purchased these about 5-6 months ago and honestly only put 5 hours on them. I moved houses and haven't had the desire to put my setup back together.   Price includes CONUS shipping via USPS Priority. No trades.
My brother was using my Ipod and dropped it. The screen is cracked but it still functions. It's the newest Ipod Nano (7th Generation) with 16GB space. I don't have the time to fix this. It comes with a nice Digipower cable which is sturdier than the apple one.    
Just recently moved to Phoenix. Can't believe I missed this!