Posts by Zuerst

9999999999 points, so you achieved position 1 of 307986 on the ranking list You type 999999 characters per minute You have 99999 correct words and you have 0 wrong words
Stop posting pics of my wife and ex-wives... they're the one thing draining my wallet faster than this head-fi thing
Sold Tomer (Holograph) a Keces DA-152. Tomer maintained great communication throughout this international transaction and was quick with payment. I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks Tomer!
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirosia I'm 23 and have never felt the intimate touch of a woman. You have a mommy right?
Sold Ben (zigzagman) a pair of Denon D7000. Ben maintained great communication throughout this international transactions and was quick with payment as soon as he was able to gather funds together for transfer. I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks Ben and hope you enjoy the D7000!
Well... if you're a woman... your chance of having a messed up baby is significantly increased.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jmask5 how long have you had these? Or how many hours have they been burned in? bout 6 months... haven't really had much chance to use them the last 3 months or so, thus why i'm selling Quote: Originally Posted by dishkyun Is that scratch or paint peeled off on the cups?! that would be lighting and camera flash sale is pending though