Posts by ahhian

Quote: Originally Posted by justin w. This special status will also be permanently laser engraved on each of the first 250 Pico Slims. Just curious. On your 1st post you mentioned the above. Is it identified by the ser# or there will be additional engraving to indicate that?
Hey Justin, I'll like to pre-order one. Below are the details: - Black enclosure - UK plug - No Micro-B cable needed - Singapore - Kindly use USPS Global Priority Flat Rate for shipping Cheers ahhian
woohoo, finally, it's going to start soon I'm glad I check back today.
Update till page 320 of the JH thread
Nice. How the fit. Mine's a bit lose on the left. Will need to send it back sometime but I'm going to enjoy them for awhile before shipping them back. Quote: Originally Posted by Lil' Knight My "Transformer" JH13
Nah, Panerai does not sponsor any teams in F1. Those are customize ear plugs, to mute those ear piercing high pitch that F1 car produce when they run. Quote: Originally Posted by giovanni Is Panerai a sponsor for the Brawn GP cars ? By the way, do you know what it is that the F1 drivers use in their ears - it's certainly some kind of IEM ...
I feel that it could have been better. If you can wait till their laser engraver comes in (maybe it's already in), I'm sure all artworks will be perfect Quote: Originally Posted by jc9394 Very nice, I'm actually thinking using this too. How is the quality? Can you please get a close up?
Ha ha, yeah, that's the Brawn GP cap. Hope they buck up and win at least the constructor championship What logo is that? Hmm, I'll give you a hint. It's from my fav big watch....... Still don't know. See below pixs: http://www.watchuwant.com/files/Panerai_PAM195.jpg http://www.watchuwant.com/files/Panerai_PAM195_2.jpg Quote: Originally Posted by giovanni ahhian, is that a team Brawn (F1) hat in the background ? and what is that logo, can't...
Hey Ray Whats the exact dimension of The Shadow? How long does the battery last before it needs to be replaced? Can it be self replaced? Cheers
Hi Ray, please put me down for 1 please. Can I have identical s/n? Eg: Like 33, 66, 99 or 111 etc Cheers