Posts by El_Doug

I'd go with the aristaeus, if you have to choose one.  The 009 is OK on it, but the HE90 is unbearably crappy on the BHSE - the Senn's flaws simply stand out too much on such a neutral amp
I've honestly never heard anyone say that :D  I'd never go back to cherries  
oops, responded to old post :D
Depends on your sound preferences, really
I DARE you to plug 120v DC into the back of one of your amplifiers, and see how well that goes ;)   
15k will only get you one top tier brazilian model for a single night  
how does it work?  from the picture, it looks like you simply put pure roobios into the portafilter?  or do you mix it with coffee?  looks like something i'd want to try out on my machine!   
Unless it's an analog source, spending over $2k does not net any returns, period.    However, most people - even those with $500k speaker setups - ignore the room in which their rig is situated, which is the stupidest thing anyone can do.  Indeed, the speakers and the room form a system together.  I would definitely suggest, if youve spent a ton on a speaker setup, seriously considering getting a listening room consultant in there to help you set up the speaker...
Regardless of whether one considers him an exceptional drummer (and most people would not, though he clearly practices more than enough to be competent), Blink's music is not what most would call "inspired."  I think you know what Lazarus meant.   
The best value in headphones is a set of Koss PortaPros.    I'm not kidding or trolling.  Take it from a guy with a $12k setup - price/performance peaks with the PortaPros.  They're amazing.