or Connect

Posts by El_Doug

Just a little bit more buttah! 
in order to get the tube heaters to appear bright and glowy, you need to have a very slow shutter speed, which makes the LEDs in that photo look absurdly bright.  this does not reflect reality in the slightest :D   
besides different biases, in what way could the new Senn sets not be easy to use with the Stax standard?   
wow, i dont even know how to respond to that level of audiophoolery... i guess it was bound to happen one of these days.  should only be a few months now until we see boutique 5v battery charging products :/ 
you know it!       
the best one you can get is one that works - i second the monoprice recommendation, no need to break the bank on usb
the AV guide review is the most perplexing thing - so far away from what anyone else has heard, that I wonder if they even plugged in the amps before writing their articles.   
as someone who has owned both of these amplifiers, I can tell you that this statement is 100% false  
just the shipping, really - a used keyboard pretty much loses a TON of value from new, but doesn't change once it's used, no matter how many owners it goes through
I did - buy used, sell used, just like headphones!  :D