Posts by El_Doug

"always"?  nope!   
pineapple is delicious, fools
you ENJOY pure robusta!?   
sounds like the OP already made his decision when he first posted, and is just looking for validation :P      the fact of the matter is that Matlab works on all major operating systems, and there are hundreds of C++ compilers available for every OS - these are the only tools I imagine youll be using in your studies to be a quant.    you've already decided that you like the Mac screen, and your choices of quotes you are responding to are cherry picked to make...
so THAT'S why people spend money to stew their cables in eye of newt and toe of frog...  
id push for an sm57 and an xconnect.  condensers in the price range (especially those that include the a/d converter) are really going to disappoint your friend
Just a little bit more buttah! 
in order to get the tube heaters to appear bright and glowy, you need to have a very slow shutter speed, which makes the LEDs in that photo look absurdly bright.  this does not reflect reality in the slightest :D   
besides different biases, in what way could the new Senn sets not be easy to use with the Stax standard?   
wow, i dont even know how to respond to that level of audiophoolery... i guess it was bound to happen one of these days.  should only be a few months now until we see boutique 5v battery charging products :/