Posts by glockhit

CJG888, You would be better off taking back the HM-650.
This might be better it shows the double cable.
Here it is
One week ago I purchased my P1. Everything has been working perfectly until yesterday. For some reason it sporadically freezes. Never know when it will happen. I have to turn it off then turn it on again before I can continue to use it. I installed the latest firmware last week. I just stacked it with a Cayin amp. Other then that nothing is different. I don't know whether to return it or reinstall the firmware or wait for the next firmware update. Really enjoy the sound of...
I just purchased a pair of the T51p and noticed that the serial number tag on the inside of the headphone band says: 1350 instead of T51p. Does anyone know why it's being identified as a 1350. As someone mentioned earlier it has two cables and not one cable like a 1350. So I'm assuming it's a T51p but the label must be incorrect. Why?
Beyerdynamic T51-P in excellent condition.   Everything included that came with them. Please see photo's for details. Read the reviews I included and see why the Beyerdynamic T51-P with Tesla drivers is considered one of the best audiophile portable headphones available.   They have approximately 10 hours of use since purchased new by me. I now  use my iem's on my commute and in the office. They retail and sell for $299.00. Here is your chance to save a lot of money....
Astell & Kern AK100ii  NEW/MINT Condition   I am selling my AK100ii to fund a new project. It is in MINT/NEW condition inside and out including the boxes. Total hours used are 3hrs. It is basically brand new. It retails for $900.00 and the lowest price is $859.00 on Amazon, that is today.  I am selling it for $650.00 (FIRM) shipped and PayPal fee by me. Your savings is $209.00 from today’s Amazon price or $250.00 from retail everywhere else not including your shipping....
Selling my JDS C5 in excellent condition. This was used with my hd650 and DX90. Very spacious and dynamic sound with a huge amount of undistorted power to drive any headphone. The C5 has outstanding reviews. I will cover the shipping and PayPal fee SOLD     A high-performance portable headphone amplifier featuring digital volume control, bass boost, dual gain, and up to 14 hour battery run time. Dual Gain: 2.3x or 6.5x, MOSFET controlled Bass Boost: +6.5dB @...
VModa M100 Pearl White   I am selling my VModa M100 in pearl white with all of the optional accessories shown. Everything is in perfect condition inside and out. TheM100 retails for $300.00. The optional shields are $25.00. The larger and deeper XL memory  foam  over ear cushions retail for $25.00. There are two pairs in black and grey as shown and the standard cushion retails for $25.00. There are two pairs of these also. Total cost is $425.00 plus  $15.00...
pm sent