Posts by glockhit

Grado Custom Spalted Maple,Aluminum Gimbals,Leather Headband   Total cost for this Grado including all parts and extras was over $670.00. This is a new Grado 325e plus everything else you see is new. The gorgeous spalted maple cups are one of a kind, no two are alike. The wood selected for these is museum grade quality which shouldn't be hard to tell from the photos.    The headband was custom made of premium leather in beige to match the spalted maple cups. These...
Thank you.
New Grado SR325e museum quality spalted maple with leather headband and aluminum rodblocks and gimbals are a work of art.    These are not only beautiful to look at but with the acoustic properties of the maple they add a bit of warmth yet allow the clear grado sound tp come through. Everything was professionally built.   I am also including new “G” cushions a 1/4”  adapter and a Grado 10’ extension cable. The stand shown is not included. If you are interested in the...
Mojo adapter module for iPhone or Android phone accessory kit.   This works great with my iPhone stacked and listening to Hi-Res music through the mojo amp and dac.    It is several weeks new and in perfect condition inside and out. I just don’t need it. Everything in the photos is included except two of the five rubber bands. Three are still included and two only are required for stacking, so your still alright if you need them for stacking your other device.Here is...
Don't get me wrong though. If you use them at home the way you would another hi-end headphone and don't toss it around carelessly you'll be fine. Does make a hell of a difference in the ugly plastic ones. Beautiful to look at.
No. More refined and delicate. Grado stock is made to take abuse.
Grado 325e with spalted maple cups and new hi-end custom components    My total cost for this Grado including all parts and extras was over $775.00. This is a new Grado 325e with custom components making it a one of a kind Grado. The wood selected for these is museum grade quality.The headband was custom made of premium leather in beige to match the spalted maple cups. The aluminum gimbals are becoming almost impossible to find any more. The ones used here are highly...
Thank you
  New Grado 325e Custom Spalted Maple ,Aluminum Gimbals, Leather Headband/Headphones   Because of an unforeseen emergency I reluctantly am going to have to sell my very special Grado Custom to get extra cash.   My total cost for this Grado including all parts and extras was over $775.00. (Please no PM telling me I spent to much) It was worth every penny to me. This is a Grado 325e with custom components making it a one of a kind Grado. Everything you see is new. The...
Thanks Joe. The wood on this pair is exceptional in appearance and a crystal clear glass finish.