or Connect

Posts by glockhit

Grado 325e with spalted maple cups and new hi-end custom components    My total cost for this Grado including all parts and extras was over $775.00. This is a new Grado 325e with custom components making it a one of a kind Grado. The wood selected for these is museum grade quality.The headband was custom made of premium leather in beige to match the spalted maple cups. The aluminum gimbals are becoming almost impossible to find any more. The ones used here are highly...
Thank you
  New Grado 325e Custom Spalted Maple ,Aluminum Gimbals, Leather Headband/Headphones   Because of an unforeseen emergency I reluctantly am going to have to sell my very special Grado Custom to get extra cash.   My total cost for this Grado including all parts and extras was over $775.00. (Please no PM telling me I spent to much) It was worth every penny to me. This is a Grado 325e with custom components making it a one of a kind Grado. Everything you see is new. The...
Thanks Joe. The wood on this pair is exceptional in appearance and a crystal clear glass finish.
ZMF Omni in excellent/mint condition with extras   I have decided to sell my ZMF Omni in exceptionally gorgeous Bocote wood. Right now they sit unused most of the time. These were purchased by me from a member who is a professional performer, They were purchased new by her in 02/2016 and were kept in mint condition.    I take very good care of my audio equipment. They look and sound great. The optional seahorse case, pilot pad and cowhide earpads are included. Not...
Thank you. You are absolutely right. I was able to find the color ball issue on the forum. After using the settings you suggested it works fine now.
That seemed to do the job. It appears to be white but it picks up a little pink. Thanks much.
What a guy..thanks
Thanks. I'll give that a try and let you know.
When I play a DSD music file on my mojo the frequency ball doesn’t light up white as shown on the mojo diagram. The light is a purple magenta color and in Audirvana it shows the song playing at 352800.0 hz. I’m not sure whats going on and why the frequency ball on the mojo isn’t showing “white” as a DSD file. In Audirvana Plus I have it set on Native DSD capability “automatic detection” DSD to PCM algorithm set to 64bit algorithm if applicable. I am using a Macbook Pro...