or Connect

Posts by glockhit

Thank you. You are absolutely right. I was able to find the color ball issue on the forum. After using the settings you suggested it works fine now.
That seemed to do the job. It appears to be white but it picks up a little pink. Thanks much.
What a guy..thanks
Thanks. I'll give that a try and let you know.
When I play a DSD music file on my mojo the frequency ball doesn’t light up white as shown on the mojo diagram. The light is a purple magenta color and in Audirvana it shows the song playing at 352800.0 hz. I’m not sure whats going on and why the frequency ball on the mojo isn’t showing “white” as a DSD file. In Audirvana Plus I have it set on Native DSD capability “automatic detection” DSD to PCM algorithm set to 64bit algorithm if applicable. I am using a Macbook Pro...
I am seeing the same thing when playing a DSD file the ball is pink not white. Also it shows the DSD file playing at 325800.0HZ. I haven't been able to get an answer on the ball lightning up pink. I do remember users of the Chord Hugo having problems with the light colors not being accurate.
I tried that and it still showed it playing at 325800.0hz and the light on the mojo ball was still not white.
  When I play a DSD music file on my mojo the frequency ball doesn’t light up white as shown on the mojo diagram. The light is a purple magenta color and in Audirvana it shows the song playing at 352800.0 hz. I’m not sure whats going on and why the frequency ball on the mojo isn’t showing “white” as a DSD file.     In Audirvana Plus I have it set on Native DSD capability “automatic detection” DSD to PCM algorithm set to 64bit algorithm if applicable.   I am using a...
Wasn't able to send a PM. If interested send me a PM with your offer. I have two GS1000 black leather headbands in mint/new condition.
I think you might be a lot better off with an SR80e for home only (not travel/commuting) or a Sennheiser Momentum earlier model over ear for both. Very good sound proofing and closed back. Will not disturb others.The Sennheiser is really cheap now at 1/3 the original cost or less if purchased used on the headphone/for sale forum here. Excellent quality sound with a phone. Really don't need an amp for your particular usage.