Posts by glockhit

Why did you replace both drivers and cable.
PM sent yesterday
I have tried to order these and never get a reply. Given up. I hope someone here has one they are willing to sell.
Philips Fidelio L2   The Philips Fidelio L2 is not only beautiful to look at and beautiful to hear but one of the best headphones they have ever manufactured. The leather headband and contrasting stitching are gorgeous.   The reviews speak for themselves. I have included a link to one of them. If you were to order these new you would have to wait because they are shipped from Japan. If you buy these you will have them in two days.   These were purchased new and are...
Thanks
Uhmm..they look familiar. Good luck with the sale.
Grado GS1000i One of a Kind Custom Headphones   No expense was spared to create these beautiful headphones. Not only do they look amazing but of course they sound amazing. The soundstage on these is huge with an exceptional bass and crystal clear midrange and treble. The reviews pretty much say it all.   To make these a one of a kind GS1000i I sent them out to be to have the wooden cups softened up, clear coated and polished by hand. I wanted to keep the letters and...
7keys I posted my grado parts in this forum by mistake and have removed it. My apology.  
Grado solid aluminum gimbals in black. Paint can be easily removed to create polished aluminum. These are pretty expensive when purchasing them new. They are In mint as new condition.  Also hard to fine. I can ship them to you in two days.   I will also include a tan leather turbulent labs headband in mediocre shape but can be cleaned up and used for free. I tried to tint it darker with shoe polish. Just needs to be removed. Here is your chance to save a lot of money....
Grado  solid aluminum gimbals in black. Paint can be easily removed to create polished aluminum. These are pretty expensive when purchasing them new. They are In mint as new condition.  Also hard to fine. I can ship them to you in two days.   I will also include a tan leather turbulent labs headband in mediocre shape but can be cleaned up and used for free. I tried to tint it darker with shoe polish. Just needs to be removed. Here is your chance to save a lot of money....