or Connect

Posts by glockhit

Please read the ad description above. Log on to Zacks ZMF webpage for all the correct info. These are Vibro II.
ZMF Vibro MK II   I purchased these from another member who had received them on 5/9/16. So they are relatively new. They were purchased as B stock as they were a pair sent to a reviewer(unsure of whom). They are in as new/mint condition. See the detailed photos. I really hate to let these go but something has come up and I need the extra money. My price on this one is firm.   Includes, cans, plugs, XLR 4pin balanced 5.5ft stock cable, Balanced to 35mm mini cable,...
Martin Custom Audio Interest Check   Many of you have heard of Martin Custom Audio. The owner manufactured aluminum gimbals as well as knock dead gorgeous custom one off headphones using Grado components.  In addition he also custom built exotic wood cups for Denon, Fostex, and other brands. If you are familiar with him then you know he is an artist with exceptional skills creating these pieces.   I am fortunate enough to own one of these exceptional headphones. The...
Excellent deal. Someone should grab these fast. GLWS
Somebody is going to grab these up fast. What a deal! GLWS
PM sent
PM sent
Your price for these including PayPal and shipping is as good as it gets. My god what a deal! This is the type of ad that is posted after I buy another headphone and then see yours. Oh well. GLWS!
PM sent
ZMF Vibro MK I Cherry Wood with Vintage Maple Stain in Mint Condition.   These are in perfect cosmetic and working order. I have taken very detailed photos. What you see is what you will get. Headphone stand not included. Not many of these are up for sale ever.   This headphone sounds amazing with a warm and detailed neutral sound signature. Beautiful to listen to, look at and a two month plus waiting list to order. You can buy these now at a lower cost and not have to...