or Connect

Posts by glockhit

ZMF Vibro MK I Cherry Wood with Vintage Maple Stain in Mint Condition.   These are in perfect cosmetic and working order. I have taken very detailed photos. What you see is what you will get. Headphone stand not included. Not many of these are up for sale ever.   This headphone sounds amazing with a warm and detailed neutral sound signature. Beautiful to listen to, look at and a two month plus waiting list to order. You can buy these now at a lower cost and not have to...
Does that include shipping and PayPal fee.
MR Speakers Alpha Dog in deep burgundy clear coat  Recently I purchased another pair for my Son on this forum. This pair is mine and you can see from the photos these are in MINT condition. I take very good care of my audio equipment. Box, stand,and standard cable included. Total of 55 hours. You won't be disappointed.  I could go on and on about how these were beautifully put together by hand. How perfect the hand applied lacquer finish on the cups is, the deep padded...
PM sent
Thanks. Not a critique just a few questions. GLWS
The cups look like they have scratches and marks all over them. Also the close up of the pads look like the one is torn and heavy usage and wear. Or is this just bad photos.
Where were these yesterday! Oh well excellent deal. GL.
PM sent
It looks like it has a crack in the wood veneer. Is that correct.
MR Speakers Alpha Dog in deep burgundy clear coat  As you can see from the photos these are in MINT condition. I take very good care of my audio equipment. Box, stand, and standard cable included. Total of 55 hours. You won't be disappointed.  I could go on and on about how these were beautifully put together by hand. The beautiful and perfect hand applied lacquer finish on the cups, Deep padded glove soft leather ear pads, etc, etc. Rather then bore you to death I have...