Posts by glockhit

Just saw one for sale on Audiogon for your asking price.Good luck.
Hey I have decided to sell them. Need the cash now. Thanks
Grado PS500 headphones.   The baby brother of the Grado PS1000. Unlike all the other Grado headphones this has the professional sound of the famous PS1000. It is a detail monster with a deep solid bass and no harsh treble. Great holiday gift in NEW/MINT condition inside and out. I will include a 1/4" to Mini Grado adapter. Please see my 100% rating and rest assured you will be getting exactly what is described. I also ship fast. CONUS and PayPal only.Shipping and PayPal...
Are you selling these on eBay. It looks like the same pair.
Would you do $465.00
PM sent
Aedle-VK1 Carbon Limited Edition   I recently purchased these new from Aedle in France after reading the excellent reviews. You have to see and here this headphone to really see what a beautiful piece of equipment these are. Photo’s don’t do it justice.   These are the limited edition carbon version in mint/new condition inside and out. Everything that came with it is included. The protective outer box sleeve, The storage box, lamb skin leather case, two 3.5mm cables,...
PM sent
Sent you pm
Hello, Would you consider trading the DX 100 for a mint DX90 with a brown leather ibasso case and cash. If not (please don't get offended) $425.00 cash. Regards David