Posts by glockhit

Sennheiser Momentum brown leather over ear in MINT condition.   You will receive everything that came with them including the original box. I am more of a home amp headphone person as apposed to a person who would use these as a lifestyle on the move headphone. Here is a chance to save a lot of money.Shipping will be $11.00. I will pay paypal fee. CONUS only. PayPal only please.Priced to sell.
Hello Would you do $225.00 total shipped. Thanks
Recently I have been listening to my speaker set up and have not been using the Senn HD700’s. My hearing isn’t what it used to be and I feel this exceptional headphone is being wasted. I am including a 3.5mm adapter in the sale. These are coming from a smoke free house and are in perfect condition inside and out with low listening hours. No scratches, marks of any kind. I take exceptional care of my audio equipment. I am selling these at a great price in the hope that...
Send me a PayPal invoice and I'll send you a payment. The cost for parcel select is about the same as Priority mail. If possible please send priority. Parcel select sucks!.Thanks.
The HP50 was delivered to me yesterday. My first impression (without burn in) was not very good.These babies creak like crazy as you're wearing them–you know that awful, hollow, terse hard plastic-on-hard plastic sound. Just clinching my teeth can elicit a groan from them. Definitely not that match made in heaven with the DX90. Considering the iBasso uses two sabre dacs instead of the warmer wolfson dac it sounds veiled and too warm. Not that detailed.I might expect it...
I don't know if this would help you or not but I will receive delivery of my HP50 today. I will be testing them with my DX90. Presently I'm using grado G10 iem's but I want a set of headphones and the HP50 seems to fit the bill. I'll try to post the results later.
If you are not a professional writer you should be. If you are a professional writer please tell me where I can find a copy of your books.This review has humor,wit and a clear description of what this headphone is capable of. I enjoyed every word. Excellent review. The best I have read on these forums since I have been a member.
JDS LABS C5  Portable Headphone Amplifier    I purchased this directly from JDS Labs three months ago. It has seen perhaps 10 hours use and is in as new/mint condition inside and out. I paid $200.00 plus shipping for it. It is a match made in heaven with the iBasso DX50. Stacks perfectly. They are both the same size except for height.Whatever your portable digital player is this will sound incredible just read the reviews. Everything included that came with it. I will...
JDS LABS C5  Portable Headphone Amplifier    I purchased this directly from JDS Labs three months ago. It has seen perhaps 10 hours use and is in as new/mint condition inside and out. I paid $200.00 plus shipping for it. It is a match made in heaven with the iBasso DX50. Stacks perfectly. They are both the same size except for height.Whatever your portable digital player is this will sound incredible just read the reviews. Everything included that came with it. I will...
It's the same one. My Wife listed it for me. Should be 3 months. Thanks will correct.