Awesome Prog/Tech/Black Metal and Prog Rock collection - Price dropped LOW
Posted 7/24/14 at 3:20pm by Luminette (+1)
Moving and need to just get rid of some things, so here's my prog-ish collection. I'm looking to sell it all as a bundle, but for a price that can make that worth it to those who aren't familiar...
Infected Mushroom Vinyl - Cities of the Future - New
Posted 7/25/11 at 10:57am by Luminette (+1)
Title says it all :) I have a shiny new copy of this Infected Mushroom hit which includes the Violet Vision remix as well. Here's a sample of both...
WTB: Equinox cable for Sennheisers - Prefer balanced but could reterminate a longer cord
Posted 1/18/14 at 6:13pm by Luminette (+1)
The title says it all really. Hoping for a 10 foot balanced Equinox from SAA (These are called E-series now, right?) to use with Sennheiser HD600s. If you'd like to get rid of a single...
WTB: Sennheiser HD600s, also looking for a spare set of pads
Posted 1/18/14 at 6:18pm by Luminette (+1)
Looking to pick up a set of HD600s. I'm listing $225 and think it's a pretty fair price but I'm a little flexible if the condition merits it. I'm preferring less than more used, of course, and...
Progressive Metal and Rock ish stuff (lots of technical, fusions, avantgarde.. subgenres of rock and metal etc):
Posted 7/9/12 at 9:59pm by Luminette (+1)
Hey all, selling off almost all of my CDs - most of them are sealed new still, bought and never got around to them because I wanted to rip them from a fresh open. And the ones that are opened,...
New sealed Pain of Salvation collection - 6 Albums ~Price dropped~
Posted 2/12/12 at 2:09am by Luminette (+1)
Need a little cash so I'm selling off some more of my music collection. I've got these six albums from Pain of Salvation that are sealed new that I was going to use to burn lossless. They...
Big Infected Mushroom Collection - most sealed new still
Posted 7/27/11 at 3:12pm by Luminette (+1)
So I'm a big fan of Infected Mushroom, as you can see :p I am putting my collection up for sale, though. This is all of their full albums except for the most recent because I find that to be an...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 3820 Active Users (750 Members and 3070 Guests)
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: January 24th 2015 - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed! iCLUB memebership card instructions... 1 minute ago
- › Chosing headphones for gaming (mostly CS:GO), plese help! 1 minute ago
- › Post a picture of your Headphone Rig. 2 minutes ago
- › How to pick the right headphone amp 2 minutes ago
- › Need help to find my path - hd650/600 vs K7xx vs Fidelio x2 vs... 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 3 minutes ago
- › Help with understanding the "audio chain" in order of importance... 5 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 7 minutes ago
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)