FS: Grado RS1 balanced with Stefan Audio Art Equinox
Posted 4/2/12 at 6:24am by DavidMahler (+6)
I am selling my Grado RS1 with dual 3-pin XLR Stefan Audio Art Equinox. The cable was installed by Grado Labs. I purchased this pair from TTVJ back in 2010 and I have hardly used them. I...
IC: Selling a few of my headphones (RS1 Balanced; K1000 (bass heavy); RS2i; DT770)
Posted 12/11/11 at 4:47pm by DavidMahler (+6)
I'm considering selling the headphones mentioned in the thread title. The Grado RS1 is balanced with a Stefan Audio Art Equinox (approx 8 feet) and terminated to dual 3 Pin XLR. I bought...
Would anyone want to sell me their Aristaeus or Orpheus amplifier?
Posted 1/8/11 at 10:18pm by DavidMahler (+6)
I'm considering buying an HE-90 but I would want the amp. Let me know if you'd ever want to sell me your amp. Aristaeus preferred. Thanks again! -Dave
What would trade me your Sievekind Omega Headphone stand for?
Posted 11/27/10 at 1:42am by DavidMahler (+6)
I have a RSA Hornet in good condition. I have an Ultrasone HFI-700 in fair condition. (good condition minus paint cracks in the wording) I have a Total Bithead in good condition Sennheiser...
Interested in trading my DT770 2006 version for a DT880 600 ohm
Posted 11/14/10 at 11:39pm by DavidMahler (+6)
I am considering selling my DT770 or trading. It is in excellent condition. Almost mint, but I do not have the box nor leather case. It is just the headphones. I bought it for my studio as a...
|For Sale or Trade|
Trader Reputation: (+6) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 2399 Active Users (491 Members and 1908 Guests)
- › Audio-Technica's Take on the Microdriver: ATH-CKN50 and CKN70 18 seconds ago
- › Does it get much better than the HD800? 33 seconds ago
- › Album art game 1 minute ago
- › The Basshead Club 1 minute ago
- › Dallas, TX - Sunday, June 9th, 2013 - The "Not Quite In The Oven... 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 2 minutes ago
- › At what point do headphones become too nice for MP3 and no DAC? 3 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's musings: in the hi-fidelity, first... 4 minutes ago
- › Official NY/Regional Spring Meet, April 20 2013 impressions 4 minutes ago
- › F/S Sony MDR-1R, AKG K550, Focal Spirit One 4 minutes ago
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe