Leckerton UHA-6S MKII w/ extra opamps Price Drop!!!
Posted 5/26/14 at 1:55pm by supra1988t (+1)
I just don't use this much anymore so I'm letting it go. Comes with AD8610 op amps installed which had no rfi issues with my phone and an extra pair of OPA209A op amps which were originally...
Trader Reputation: (+1) Feedback 100% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 2821 Active Users (487 Members and 2334 Guests)
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 11 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 15 seconds ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Review- VPI Nomad Turntable 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Ditch the Essence STX and get a Xonar DG? 2 minutes ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3